The Reason Why The Canucks WONT Change Back To The Skate Jersey

JA

TG-VAN3rd.png

:dunno:

1297484505383_ORIGINAL.jpg

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Here are a couple of concepts that I recently put together.....

I like 'em both....if you were to poll fans in 29 other buildings and ask them what a "Canuck" actually is, more than few would think it's the name of some sort of new Orca whale species....and the rest wouldn't have a clue....at least with your design they'd have to actually Google-search Johnny Canuck.

The Alien

From another world.
Apr 1, 2015
BC
Seriously...

I can't imagine a more "fitting" colour scheme for a Vancouver (and BC in the broader sense) team than the crisp blue green and white that they've now finally
settled on.

I think it perfectly represents the whole "draw" of Vancouver and British Columbia at large. Clean, fresh beautiful environment surrounded by nature.

Black orange and yellow are colours i'd assign to like...Fort McMurray, or Hamilton. :laugh:

Or Mordor.

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
Keep current colour scheme. Switch to Stick-in-rink logo. Done.

absolutely, it's not hard

the yellow and red stick'n'rink jerseys are good as a one-off novelty but it's a colour scheme too similar to calgary and the logo is just ripped off the shoulder of one of the worst jerseys in professional sports history

the green/blue stripes are a timeless look that fits in perfectly with the throwback and minimalist aesthetic that's popular among modern sports designs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad