GDT: The Playoff Shuffle is On Game|CBJ@Buffalo|3-31-19|6:00 p.m.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I believe they have their own jet. I remember a story about the jackets lending the monsters the jet when they went on the Calder cup run a few years ago

Thanks.

Ps. Your avatar may need changing. Until they lose in the PO and if all the UFA's bail the ship. Jk ofc

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Um. Foligno did kind of draw a crowd. That's kind of the opposite of "nobody cared".

And the crowd just looked at him. It’s a clean hit but you’d think after getting your ass beat you’d be looking for ways to let out frustration. Buffalo is just counting the games down. Sad to see because we’ve been there before

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I really hope this amazing streak yields at least 1-2 contracts by our UFAs in July.. signed with CBJ I mean

Good night.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Okay, I have another alternative name for Nash-Dubinsky-Foligno. The Lead Line. Partly because they 'get the lead out' of our play, and partly because (if you pronounce it differently) it's where most of our leadership is playing.

...no, they're not getting any better.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Okay, I have another alternative name for Nash-Dubinsky-Foligno. The Lead Line. Partly because they 'get the lead out' of our play, and partly because (if you pronounce it differently) it's where most of our leadership is playing.

...no, they're not getting any better.

And because the only way you can get them out is by using a Kinetico system.

Torts has one, and he is thrilled with it.

Reactions: Socks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad