GDT: The Playoff Shuffle is On Game|CBJ@Buffalo|3-31-19|6:00 p.m.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Old Jackets would play down to the competition and lose this 5-1, let's see if the team has truly turned a corner and is able to dominate lesser teams.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
It was nice to see and better to hear the turnout of Jackets fans in Nashville last night; it would be only right for them to turn Buffalo's barn into a home away from home for at least one night.

cbjfan

Jul 4, 2002
Visit site
Old Jackets would play down to the competition and lose this 5-1, let's see if the team has truly turned a corner and is able to dominate lesser teams.
This has all the makings of a "trap" game for these Jackets. Three dominating wins against quality teams, 4th game in 6 days, Bob probably playing back to back. Just get out of Buffalo with a win. Does not have to be fancy or pretty.

Reactions: We Want Ten

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
It was nice to see and better to hear the turnout of Jackets fans in Nashville last night; it would be only right for them to turn Buffalo's barn into a home away from home for at least one night.

$6 uppers bowl seats and $17 lower bowl seats on Stubhub. Not a bad drive from NE Ohio and an early puck drop.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Play as we have the last 4 games and the score will take care of itself. Hoping Bjork makes it 5 straight, Bread continues his resurgence and PLD regains his earlier form.

Special kudos to Foligno for playing hard on the 4th line and adding a needed upgrade in offensive skill he brings to the group.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
I'd give the start to Korpi. Let Bob rest, and give him the starts on Tuesday and Friday, and possibly next Saturday if needed. He's played a lot lately, and I wonder if some of his playoff struggles are exhaustion-related.

Reactions: CarolinaBlueJacket

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I'd give the start to Korpi. Let Bob rest, and give him the starts on Tuesday and Friday, and possibly next Saturday if needed. He's played a lot lately, and I wonder if some of his playoff struggles are exhaustion-related.

Playoff struggles don't matter if they don't get in. They need to go hard every game from here on out and leave no chances. This isn't about just getting in. They are still chasing the Canes to avoid the Lightning.

Reactions: CPTN71

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Almost went to this one but after going to Columbus for a 4-0 loss to Edmonton, I just couldn't bring myself to drive that far for another disappointment. Hope to be happy in my living room tonight.

Last edited:

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
but they should aim for metro3 not wc1
Passing the P BA just isn’t going to happen unless they just absolutely tank. 3rd in the metro is a pipe dream and you have to get to WC1 before you can get to 3rd in the metro.

If the pens win in regulation tonight, they would need to finish 1-2 to end at 99 points. CBJ would need 7 out of 8 remaining points to get that spot.

If the Canes win tonight in regulation, they could go 2-1 in their remaining games to reach 99. Pittsburgh would only need to go 2-1 in their remaining 3 games to also reach 99. One of these 2 teams will reach 99. The only way none of these results matter is if CBJ win out or take 7 of 8 points to get the ROW tie breaker at 99.

The easiest opportunity is the Canes lose tonight and then go 2-1 in their remaining games to finish with 97. CBJ will then just to go 3-1 to pass the Canes with 98.

Reactions: Cowumbus

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
My dream,

CBJ win out
Car wins two
MTL wins three
Pitt loses out

Why not..

CBJ win out (100 pts)