GDT: The Playoff Shuffle is On Game|CBJ@Buffalo|3-31-19|6:00 p.m.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
I have been 100 % behind this team since Jarmo put on his big boy pants and obtained Duchene and Dzingel. As they are finally starting to jell it shows that this is a very good and dangerous team. If we can replace Bread by obtaining Skinner in the offseason this will continue to be a very dynamic, highly talented team. The question is whether the coaching staff helps or hinders the team. (For the life one me I still cannot understand what Larsen is doing on this team). But yes, this team is dangerous as currently composed. I do think we could beat the Caps and the Pens getting to the Eastern Finals against Tampa. At that point all bets are off. But I think most fans wold be hysterically excited to get the Conference Finals which is possible with this group, particularly after Torts seems to have settle upon four lines he believes in and trusts.

Reactions: LetsGOJackets!!

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
Is it just me, or was this one of the more boring wins in recent memory? I had a moment lying awake last night, when I wondered "Wait, did we play today? Oh yeah, we won with a shutout". :laugh:

Reactions: LetsGOJackets!!

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Is it just me, or was this one of the more boring wins in recent memory? I had a moment lying awake last night, when I wondered "Wait, did we play today? Oh yeah, we won with a shutout". :laugh:

4-0 Wins... I will take that kind of boredom for the next decade. it would be great to look back and say we won so much and it was so boring... but then I just fell out of my chair and reality hit me in the face.. we are the Jackets, its never easy for us

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
4-0 Wins... I will take that kind of boredom for the next decade. it would be great to look back and say we won so much and it was so boring... but then I just fell out of my chair and reality hit me in the face.. we are the Jackets, its never easy for us
Oh, I love winning too, but there was just something weirdly forgettable about this one. Maybe it's because the opponent was just playing out their season because they have to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->