The Pittsburgher Thread: Want Negativity? Stop and say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
I hate even looking at mock drafts right now. Because after the combine and pro days players stocks are going to go up and down.

Its really tough to gauge before that what we will have a realistic shot at.

Even then...its still a crapshoot. With the AB situation and with other teams trading around etc etc.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
All I know is the first 2 rounds better be LB/DB.

Unless we sign someone in UFA at one of those positions, or someone with a ton of potential falls to us.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Burnett requested an early release from the Steelers. He has 2 years left on his current contract.

0 days since last bad PR

Says he was a dime LB and wants to be a safety. If he wants to be more of a role in coverage, he should demand to play OLB or even DT.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I am a player for the Steelers and I have learned that 'I' is the most important letter in the word 'team'.

Who needs coaches when each player knows best and can get what they want by holding their breath and turning blue in the middle of the mall until mommy Tomlin buys them that toy truck.

Reactions: KIRK

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Dude gets a signing bonus and is going to cost this team dead cap and he wants to be released. You going to give some of that bonus back?

If released we will save 5 mil in cap.
The dead cap will be the same as said signing bonus 1.4ish mil.

Reactions: KIRK

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Dude gets a signing bonus and is going to cost this team dead cap and he wants to be released. You going to give some of that bonus back?
Nope, that’s not how the Steelers did things in the 1970’s, sooo it isn’t going to happen today.
#Rooneyisntmyowner

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
true, but bad things can happen if we start to reach.

Oh I'm not looking to reach. Not at all.

They better go get one of

Devin White, Byron Murphy, GreedyWilliam's, DeAndre Baker.

Since I doubt they trade up though, I fully expect something else.

If that is the case, and without seeing combine pro day performances since they are still a month+away.

I will take Sweat, Polite, Thompson. To improve the edge.

My question Mark is a player like Devin Bush, who is good but idk if he is pick 20 good.

I'll have to see his pre draft workouts first.

Reactions: JimmyTwoTimes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad