The Pittsburgher Thread: The Bush Era Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
So... we’re just going to gloss over the really racist thing @NEPA said huh?

Okay!

Anyway it astounds me that AB was stupid enough to walk in to a cryo chamber without protection. They give those sandals to you so he ignored it. I should be shocked but then the helmet thing and yeah...

Ocasionally, I do get carried away with jokes. Hypothetically if I was serious, I fail to see how what I said implied what you are accusing me of. If you have something else to say regarding it, then more power to you but this is my last response on the matter.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Artie Burns is at the Mendoza Line of CB tackling. It's too early to see if Layne is above that line, but yeah, tackling was an issue.

On the brighter side.

Bush has been everywhere, and Adeniyi has been close numerous times. He just needs to get there a second sooner.

Reactions: ImporterExporter

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Wow do the Steelers looked overmatched..I know it’s mostly backups but it’s not like TB are playing that many starters either...

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
On the brighter side.

Bush has been everywhere, and Adeniyi has been close numerous times. He just needs to get there a second sooner.

Yeah, the same two numbers - 55 and 92 - as well as 56 to a lesser extent - keep showing up. The roughing call on 94 was stupid, even under the protect the qb rules, but 94's been OK too.

No complaints about Jordan Berry or Boswell yet.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Special teams are up to their normal standard. Holding call on the same play the receiver gets mauled. I think they had a holding call earlier.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Dobbs is like one good throw down the field among 8 bad ones and then a couple runs....otherwise he’s pretty bad...he can’t throw short and he looks down the field too often...Rudolph looks much better in his reads...

Washington looking so so good against backups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad