The Pittsburgher Thread: The Bush Era Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
This guy is really threatening to retire because the league said his model of Schutt is over 10 yrs old, therefore not within regulations. Yeesh...

But I mean he has gotten his way anytime he has thrown a fit up to this point so it's not surprising he thinks this is his best option.

As far as Oakland goes, AB got the upper hand because they just dropped 30 mil guaranteed on him.

But the league is already catching heat for CTE. If they allow him to wear that helmet that would just set them up for even more lawsuits by knowingly let a player play with equipment that doesnt pass regs.

cookthebooks

Oct 4, 2017
there is genuinely something wrong with ab. i hope his money gets put in a trust to protect himself from himself. its honestly pretty sad to think about his evolution

Reactions: domaug

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Just saw Silver’s 15 Tweets on the Brown saga...

Goes beyond the feet and helmet issue...

As I said, dude is completely fried.

Wonder how long this kind of shit has to go on before the people on here and in the media who blamed Roth see reality.

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
AB is a legitimate nutcase, dear lord. It's hilarious to watch someone else deal with that problem, but I do think there were some people who thought that AB would chill after leaving the Steelers.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
AB is a legitimate nutcase, dear lord. It's hilarious to watch someone else deal with that problem, but I do think there were some people who thought that AB would chill after leaving the Steelers.

Most of the national media took AB's side because they conned themselves into thinking it was all Ben's fault.

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

Durden Tyler

Dec 19, 2017
And to all the poeple who dare say we lose 2 Super star in AB and Leveon, one didn't play all year and the other seem like he wont play this year or at least be a total distraction all year. Can't say it enough, we should easily be a better team this year with both gone

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Shot in the dark...does anyone have a stream to this game?

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
AB has some mental issues. He is defiant just to be defiant at this point.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
I know he is just a rookie, but

Justin Layne got ate up that whole drive.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
I know he is just a rookie, but

Justin Layne got ate up that whole drive.

Artie Burns is at the Mendoza Line of CB tackling. It's too early to see if Layne is above that line, but yeah, tackling was an issue.

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
So... we’re just going to gloss over the really racist thing @NEPA said huh?

Okay!

Anyway it astounds me that AB was stupid enough to walk in to a cryo chamber without protection. They give those sandals to you so he ignored it. I should be shocked but then the helmet thing and yeah...

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Would have been nice to see Dobbs assert himself there. Washington made a nice grab. That's promising at least.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
And to all the poeple who dare say we lose 2 Super star in AB and Leveon, one didn't play all year and the other seem like he wont play this year or at least be a total distraction all year. Can't say it enough, we should easily be a better team this year with both gone
The Steelers lost their best offensive and defensive player in the past two years, plus just lost probably their best positional coach in Munchak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad