OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Stillers, Pitt, PSU, Montana, and yes...Oklahoma State too for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I have no problem with a person thats tough being tough. But not only do i not believe this guy is tough but ive never seen someone whos actually tough have to advertise it.
real tough guys enjoy watching guys get concussed. Taking out headshots will ruin the integrity of the game.

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
I can't believe there are people who actually use pansy as an insult and say things like grow a sack. It's embarassing how out of touch you are with reality. I like to say we are too educated for this stuff at this point, but I'm clearly wrong.

I literally haven't dealt with people like this since high school. It's completely hilarious but sad at the same time.

Why not? They're fitting for you feminized dandies.

Too educated? Jesus Christ. Climb down out of your own ass. You're not educated. Clearly by your complete lack of ability to comprehend what takes place in front of you. No, you're indoctrinated to the point where you think upside down is right side up.

i'm sorry you can't help but be triggered by your HS memories.

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
It clearly not straight on.hes coming from the side and burfict turns its pretty mich the definition of what theyre trying to remove.

Hit the guy a foot lower and theyres no issue

giphy.gif

Straight on. Completely. Not even a little bit from the side.

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
I have no problem with a person thats tough being tough. But not only do i not believe this guy is tough but ive never seen someone whos actually tough have to advertise it.

Who's advertising? I'm not threatening to beat you up. If you're this bothered by someone's point of view, then you are indeed weak. This is pretty much you projecting your own insecurity.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Why not? They're fitting for you feminized dandies.

Too educated? Jesus Christ. Climb down out of your own ass. You're not educated. Clearly by your complete lack of ability to comprehend what takes place in front of you. No, you're indoctrinated to the point where you think upside down is right side up.

i'm sorry you can't help but be triggered by your HS memories.
this is far and away my favorite response on here of all time. well done sir. Though it might be weird to call a middle schooler sir.

Reactions: NEPA

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
Who's advertising? I'm not threatening to beat you up. If you're this bothered by someone's point of view, then you are indeed weak. This is pretty much you projecting your own insecurity.

Uh you, by calling anyone that disagrees with you a pansy. Try again

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I'm not calling anyone who disagrees with me a pansy, I'm calling whoever is making an arguments in favor of making the game softer a pansy. Try again.
making it safer. There is no reason that you need to hit people in the head on a block like this. It in no way hurts the game to require JJSS to block him without hitting his head.

The game will always be dangerous, but it can be less dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad