OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Stillers, Pitt, PSU, Montana, and yes...Oklahoma State too for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
So uh, there's a chance Jacksonville could make it difficult for the Steelers to get a first-round bye. Especially if the Steelers lose to the Patriots on December 17th.

BlackAndGold87

Jul 13, 2017
So uh, there's a chance Jacksonville could make it difficult for the Steelers to get a first-round bye. Especially if the Steelers lose to the Patriots on December 17th.

It's possible, but the Jags still play Seattle, and also against the Titans again, both teams that should have something to play for.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
Hundley is awful. No reason the Steelers shouldn't destroy the Packers.

That being said, I'll be placing a very large wager on the Packers. :laugh:

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Steelers get their annual suspension handed down today. Four games for Marcus Gilbert for PEDs.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
I always love how frequently players in the NFL try to cheat the system. :laugh: How dumb can you be?

I'm confident that vastly more players succeed in evading detection for PEDs than those that are caught, so I'd say not dumb at all. If you feel that it's the difference between millions of dollars and a lifelong pension or having to figure out something else that you're good at, it's an easy choice.

David Boston got a $47 million dollar contract before getting busted for roids even though it was hilariously obvious that he was using from the time he was in college.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
It's possible, but the Jags still play Seattle, and also against the Titans again, both teams that should have something to play for.

Seattle is pretty banged up right now. Not sure they can be counted on to beat Jacksonville.

Although, even with the injuries in Seattle’s secondary the Jaguars still probably wouldn’t let Bortles try to take advantage of it. Probably going to be an ugly, low-scoring games.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Is $95 for a ticket in section 512 a decent price for the Packers game?
You’re probably not going to find them for much cheaper. And I’d wager that’s pretty close to face value for that section anyways.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Pete Carroll outsmarting himself. Fake field goal to end the half blows up in their face in a close game.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
I'm confident that vastly more players succeed in evading detection for PEDs than those that are caught, so I'd say not dumb at all. If you feel that it's the difference between millions of dollars and a lifelong pension or having to figure out something else that you're good at, it's an easy choice.

David Boston got a $47 million dollar contract before getting busted for roids even though it was hilariously obvious that he was using from the time he was in college.
Yep. 15 years ago 80% of MLB players were juicing. How many have been caught? 20 or 30? Seems like a pretty good risk to take aside from the health effects.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
Yep. 15 years ago 80% of MLB players were juicing. How many have been caught? 20 or 30? Seems like a pretty good risk to take aside from the health effects.

Exactly, not to mention that with football, you're going to mess up your body no matter what you do by virtue of playing a sport that involves 200-300 pound men slamming into each other on a regular basis. In light of that, the health effects of PEDs seem like an even more acceptable risk to take.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Can we talk Nittany Lion Hoops here? ;)

If you don't mind trash being thrown at you, knock yourself out :thumbu:

:biglaugh: Just saw the thread title update.

:naughty:

I graduated from one of about 20 U of Ms in the country...shared acronyms are a bitch :laugh:

My favorite part is that even despite growing up a Penn State fan, after spending so much time knee deep in the Big Sky Conference I can't read PSU as anything other than Portland State...or UNC as Northern Colorado or MSU as Montana State or...

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad