The Pittsburgher Thread - Steelers/Football talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
Well Canada, your QB as it stands hates everything you like to do on offense. Good luck. Maybe Canada will shock us but it just seems like a bad fit.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Well Canada, your QB as it stands hates everything you like to do on offense. Good luck. Maybe Canada will shock us but it just seems like a bad fit.

It’s a horrendous fit given what Canada likes to do, but whatever.

Like I keep saying, doesn’t matter what they do, results will end up the same.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
And Hill. And Bell. And *insert KC skill position player*
Yea Hill is clearly an immature dumbshit along the lines of AB. We all know Bell's story.
I don't know why Kelce is being lumped in with these guys though. What did he do?

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
He acts douchey but he hasn’t actually done anything that I can recall. He’s just a typical cocky athlete haha.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Yea Hill is clearly an immature dumbshit along the lines of AB. We all know Bell's story.
I don't know why Kelce is being lumped in with these guys though. What did he do?

I mean, a lot of just dumb typical athlete stuff you see. I tend to see it a lot with KC — in excess.
Fairly certain after winning the SB last year, he did something annoying during a speech or something.
Just modern day nfl crap I’d say overall.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Mark Madden has a pretty strong source saying TJ Watt didn’t attend his exit interview and told them to “send my sh** to Wisconsin”. Yikes.

...also, playing the marks like a fiddle on Twitter. Say what you will about MM, but he’s a phenomenal heel. And he reported in advance the Bell drug suspension, so this may not just be BS.

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Mark Madden has a pretty strong source saying TJ Watt didn’t attend his exit interview and told them to “send my sh** to Wisconsin”. Yikes.

...also, playing the marks like a fiddle on Twitter. Say what you will about MM, but he’s a phenomenal heel. And he reported in advance the Bell drug suspension, so this may not just be BS.

What was the context? Seems made up considering no one else is reporting that TJ is unhappy

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I really hate seeing this stuff. Mark.. just say "Hey my sources were bad." TJ - great job clearing it up. Internet trolls.. stop wishing ill will on anyone. It's disgusting. Wishing violence on people is just so utterly disgusting.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

He also says he knows why Watt was mad and most of us would agree with him.

Maybe Watt is tired of playing for a fraud?

Snooki Stackhouse

Dec 6, 2007
Pittsburgh
My impression of Mark, who I've listened to for what seems like two decades and have been following on Twitter for a couple years, is that he's having a mental health crisis. Dude peppers Twitter with his grievances all day every day and is baited by literally any anonymous yinzer on there. He's in a bad place. We're all in a bad place these days but he really needs to seek help. I'm not saying that to try to be funny, something's genuinely wrong with that guy.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Uh, anyone care to think Watt might be lying here? I don’t care how big time an athlete is - Mark will hold his ground and is too big of a deal to take down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad