The Out of Town Thread part XLVII All talk from around the league here

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I enjoy seeing the Leafs lose but it's gonna suck if they get a top 2 or even a top 5 pick this year. C'mon Leafs please win just enough to finish 9th in the East.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
Two games in a row where they completely implode after getting a comfortable lead.

And Cherry thinks Brown and Orr give that team heart. :laugh:

Hey, Orr and Brown were even on the night, neither were a minus. They both had a fight and competed hard during the 4mins of ice time they got. :sarcasm:

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
I enjoy seeing the Leafs lose but it's gonna suck if they get a top 2 or even a top 5 pick this year. C'mon Leafs please win just enough to finish 9th in the East.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be able to pull out their late season push for 8th place that falls just short.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
6 skaters on ice ?!?

I was watching the oilers @ flames game a few minutes ago and I've noticed something really strange. While leading 3-1, Calgary had 6 skaters on the ice during one of their attacks. How's that possible?
Am I missing something?

PunkinDrublic*

I was watching the oilers @ flames game a few minutes ago and I've noticed something really strange. While leading 3-1, Calgary had 6 skaters on the ice during one of their attacks. How's that possible?
Am I missing something?

Delayed penalty call. Goaler on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad