The Out of Town Thread part XLVII All talk from around the league here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
I can't believe Marleau dumped that puck off from his one-on-one to a guy covered by two guys, lol. Worked out in the end, but someone like Marleau has to turn that into a drive and shot, not an ill-advised pass.

edit: and then he gets a second, hahaha.

68*

Those Sharks commentators are ****ing jokes. I would love to enter their office and hit them in the head and yell how it was a beautiful clean hit when they're down.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
Gomez just missed and open net tap in, he missed the open net by shooting the puck across the crease and then fell down, LOL, he really needs to just retire

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
What's the deal with Videotron? They weren't showing the Centre Ice free preview at first, although now you can access the CI channels (and it says hockey is playing on the guide) but when I go to them, it's college basketball?

Damn I wish I could get Bell where I lived.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
What's the deal with Videotron? They weren't showing the Centre Ice free preview at first, although now you can access the CI channels (and it says hockey is playing on the guide) but when I go to them, it's college basketball?

Damn I wish I could get Bell where I lived.

454 on Videotron.

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
The Oilers have 8 first round picks in their top 3 lines? Including 5 top 6 picks. Crazy. Doesn't include Schultz who would be a top 5 pick himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad