The Out of Town Thread (Part 48)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
If Leafs get Laf, we should try to get Johnsson. Such a good player. Would be an amazing fit with Lehkonen and Danault.

And it would kind of be funny watching them have no defense in 3 years but have all their cap tied up on like 4 players lol

Reactions: Redux91

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Is it actually a bad thing to have John Tavares on your roster for 11 million or less?

Islanders are better without him.
Toronto was better without him.

People should take notice of what is being said about certain players, not just the numbers which is what the Laughs GM likes to look at. A lot of Isles fan viewed him as a choke artist.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I mean you have to be clueless to trade someone like Kadri when your team is already soft as butter.
Also that Barrie is heavily overrated. This guy is gonna get 7m a year disgusting.

Kadri was clearly not the player to be traded , but again they traded him for the wrong person. You can trade him but get the right piece. I always wondered why Toronto never ever tried to call for Petry. He would fit perfectly.
Oh well.
It's not like i care that much , we are gonna draft a bum anyways so. i hope a canadian team get Lafferniere

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Well I was completely wrong. Leafs come up short yet again.

Hey Kyle.. AT LEAST I could actually make the playoffs.
BABCOCK.jpg

Oh and enjoy playing in Figland Laf. :nod:

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Meanwhile, the Jackets are a defensive juggernaut, with a formidable 1A and 1B goalie tandem as well as an awesome defensive corps. They should scare any team. The Habs have no one of note who can fill in if Price goes into a funk or gets run into by Kreider's understudy.

Reactions: DavePeak

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Minnesota is filled with old players.

Mikko Koivu playing on he 4th line. They needed to rebuild but signed veterans instead. They are gonna be bad for a loooooooooooooong time.
Very true but my god is Fiala so much fun to watch. I thought the Wild got killed in that trade at first and I was dead wrong. Fiala, Laffy and Kaprizov is a pretty solid forward core to build around.

Reactions: DAChampion

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
IF they are intelligent...what they could do with trading Marner and Nylander.....it's scary.

If they are intelligent.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Is it actually a bad thing to have John Tavares on your roster for 11 million or less?

Islanders are better without him.
Toronto was better without him.

To be fair, Toronto was at the same spot without him. Adding him only cost them an extra 11-million. It hasn't propelled them ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad