The Out of Town Thread (Part 48)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
In France they already have fans in soccer stadiums. But, I doubt the NHL does that, they are in a closed environment, they won't risk everything to put fans in the stand, unless they test them before, but it's not realistic, in my opinion.
France is not the USA, this is the issue, one country put politics ahead of life. And that is the result.

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
One of these $11m forwards is ripe for the picking. The Leafs have to blow it up, if they are serious about shoring up their defense. Who can we trade for Marner, with salary retained by the Leafs :naughty:?

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Going to be a long 20 hours waiting for the lottery. Maybe I won’t watch it and guess who wins it based on how long hfboards has crashed.

Reactions: peate

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Shanaplan in a nutshell

giphy.gif

Lol take that you f***ing chokers, how are the habs in the playoffs and the stanley cup contending leafs are not??

LOL f*** the leafs man, f*** them until the end of time, take it in the ass you losers

The Habs Fan

May 24, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
I don’t care if the Leafs get Lafreniere. So what if they get more firepower at the front? Their team is poorly balanced as it is and in a few years they will be forced to get rid of some of their top end talent to stay under the cap.

Reactions: Redux91

Cacaniemi

Nov 8, 2018
Man how are they still so bad? You have to think if they get laf they'll trade nylander for some defensive help

Reactions: Redux91

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Edmonton
Florida
Minnesota
Nashville
New York Rangers
Pittsburgh
Toronto
Winnipeg

Lafrenière will land in one of those cities. Not bad for a first overall, he won't be the lone ray of light in a rebuilding team, those teams all have interesting (but maybe incomplete) pieces in their core already (not sure about the Wild). Also, most of those are great hockey markets, except Sunrise of course.

I wonder what would be his pick if he choose from those 8 teams.[/QUOTE

Strongly hope its winnipeg, only team i can like there.... Though i am always Canada first.... Though Toronto will cause them more cap problems having fo many forwards, , so they might be open for trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad