The Out of Town Thread (Part 48)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I didn't watch every Leafs/CBJ game but from what I saw Matthews played very well and showed up but I can't really say that for some of his teammates.

Nylander other than a couple of flashes here and there was pretty much invisible from what I saw and man ol man is he ever soft and so easy to play against. Way more compete and way less floating Willy.

Marner had his moments but he needs to stop trying to be so flashy and just keep things simple sometimes.

Rielly is awful defensively as well and without Muzzin there wasn't much on that Leafs defense that could actually play defense.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Look who won the last cup: St Louis.

Leafs are pretty much the anti-Blues. Less than dependable goaltending, brutal defense (despite my best buddy Leaf fan telling me how much better they've gotten every year), and skilled-but-soft forwards. The team is a regular season dream when everyone else is going 80-90% most nights.

Looks good on them. Love to see it.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Also that Barrie is heavily overrated. This guy is gonna get 7m a year disgusting.

Kadri was clearly not the player to be traded , but again they traded him for the wrong person. You can trade him but get the right piece. I always wondered why Toronto never ever tried to call for Petry. He would fit perfectly.
Oh well.
It's not like i care that much , we are gonna draft a bum anyways so. i hope a canadian team get Lafferniere
You sound A LOT like Jungle Pete, a closet Taranna FC fan on the Impact thread.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Dubas has got to fired now.
He has ruined that teams structure with too many high priced forwards.
Keep Dumbass running the ship.....he and Shanaplan have got the Leafs right where we all want them to be.....1st round losers

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Surprise, surprise. The Leafs $40 million dollar men don't show up.

they played well, but couldn’t finish tonight.

the trouble is that the rest of the team is bad. Sometimes, in the playoffs, the top lines are shut down, and the bottom 6 makes the difference.

So, the big 4 are to blame, but indirectly, because of the Cap.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
I wonder how Tampa players feel right now. After seeing a high power offense get completely shutdown by Colombus for most of the series, and with what they did to them last year, they must be having PTSD flashbacks and nightmares lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad