OT: The Other Sports Thread (Titans, Vols, Dores, etc) - Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Apparently Tennessee has had 5 players leave the program since the 1st loss to Georgia State. While none of them were recruited by Pruitt that's still pretty rough.
They need to get rid of a lot more. They have a culture issue and from what I've heard it's the juniors and seniors who don't play who are the root of it.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Any Twins fans here? I know most the the Ads fans are Brewers fans but didn't know if any were Twins fans. Just wanting an update on Zander's chances of making the team next year.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Any Twins fans here? I know most the the Ads fans are Brewers fans but didn't know if any were Twins fans. Just wanting an update on Zander's chances of making the team next year.
I get a feeling that he will need to get traded or Rule 5 draft if he makes the Majors. Yaz stayed in the minors for a long time and it took him being traded for the opportunity. It’s funny how Baltimore could not find a spot for Yaz though.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
So I guess everyone is now just apathetic about the Titans?
Pretty much.

That last 4 minutes says it all really. You know they are going to run to kill the clock and you still are giving up 10-11 yard chunks at a time.

They are a pretty frustrating team to watch.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Pretty much.

That last 4 minutes says it all really. You know they are going to run to kill the clock and you still are giving up 10-11 yard chunks at a time.

They are a pretty frustrating team to watch.
Ah, but you see... when the other team gets a first down, it stops the clock.

1519230368-giphy-7.gif

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
So I guess everyone is now just apathetic about the Titans?
they have done nothing for the past decade but dwell in mediocrity and win meaningless games that do nothing but hurt their draft position. While also finding a way to invest way too long into skill players that are never going to get you into position to contend for a championship.

it's impressive really how long they have managed to do it.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
My wife is enjoying this NFL season because both the Packers and the Bills are doing well at 4-1. If you give up on the Titans, try one of those two teams!

She was talking about SB tickets last weekend because she thinks that the Packers and Bills may be playing each other. I told her that we could use that money to put a new roof on the house and watch the game on TV.

Last edited:

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Yesterday was just a total defeat from the refs, the o-line, the kicker... I mean the team was in great scoring Position five times and lost by a single score. It wasn't that they lost big, it was that they lost in heartbreaking fashion. That's hard to get over in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad