OT: The OT Self-Isolation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
I have in my possession an incredible photograph of a cheeky pavel bure on the ice in a soviet jersey giving the camera the middle finger, would it be against the forum rules to make this my profile pic lmao

EUcgvUVXkAEjzqr

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Is it my imagination or is every Jason Bourne movie ever made, on a continuous loop these days?

member 290103

Forrest Gump for sure. Also Bloodsport, The Departed, Office Space, any Judd Apatow movie...

The Departed - has one of the best scenes of all time, where Jack Nicholson is drawing in the bar and accuses DiCaprio of being a rat. Jack Nicholson is a phenomenal actor.

Another great scene....where Anton Chigurh gets into it with the little gas station owner in No Country for Old Men. Coen Bros - usually means a great movie.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
besides watching movies/tvshow sleeping. going on youtube and looking and learning to cook new recipes. last night made potatoes/marinated lamb and some asparagus. watch some tiktok videos LOL. maybe learn some dancing:)

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Heh, I might actually consider getting around to FINALLY watching Game of Thrones (though I hear, I'd be better off skipping the last season & just wait until the century when Martin gets around to writing it).
That’s impressive not seeing it yet. I’ll pick up the box set once/if all the seasons get a 4k transfer, that’ll give me an excuse to watch it again. Probably best to wait for the books though, apparently GR...R has been writing lately while stuck inside

Reactions: Hit the post

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Heh, I might actually consider getting around to FINALLY watching Game of Thrones (though I hear, I'd be better off skipping the last season & just wait until the century when Martin gets around to writing it).

Supposedly he’s writing now that he’s locked up

George R. R. Martin's coronavirus lockdown gives him more time to write Winds of Winter

I wonder what the odds are on finding a covid19 vaccine before he finishes winds of winter.

or the odds on a vaccine before dream
Of spring (supposedly the one after)

Reactions: Hit the post
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad