OT: The OT Non-Ski Resort - Xbox One Pity Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
So James Gandolfini died....

As far as celebrity deaths go, this one is pretty crushing. Goes at 51 from a stroke? Awful.

Loved how he played Tony Soprano, easily one of the best TV characters of all time.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Thought I'd ditch the Canucks avatar until next season, and start supporting a team that's in full flight right now.

BC Lions avatar will be appearing shortly as well.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Some pretty funny ones in here:

jimmyfallon300.jpg

"Most likely to attend the Don Cherry School of Language Arts."

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Was watching Family Feud, and during the Fast Money part the first person got 175/200 points. #1 answer for every question. I watch this show a lot and I have never seen someone to that well

6.5 hours until my English exam and I can't sleep.

Perfect.

Good Luck!

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
What's the English Provincial again, I remember it being:

Multiple Choice
Read 2 stories and do questions
1-2 Essays

I think

BlackAces

Play Your Game
Dec 31, 2007
What's the English Provincial again, I remember it being:

Multiple Choice
Read 2 stories and do questions
1-2 Essays

I think

I think you're right and that it's two essays. Provincial exams are usually a complete joke though.

Going drinking in yaletown tomorrow with some friends I haven't seen in a while, any places in particular worth going? Was thinking about New Oxford but I don't know many other places down there.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Reason why i love political science... I'm a master bull****ter.. LOL soo easy to write essays and short answers on the mid terms

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I think you're right and that it's two essays. Provincial exams are usually a complete joke though.

Going drinking in yaletown tomorrow with some friends I haven't seen in a while, any places in particular worth going? Was thinking about New Oxford but I don't know many other places down there.

Take a look through this thread: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1445287

Some places that people frequent are in there, as well as places they think are the best to go to for a night.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Reason why i love political science... I'm a master bull****ter.. LOL soo easy to write essays and short answers on the mid terms

I'm a psychology major and have also acquired the skill of ************ my papers. Probably the only thing English has taught me.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I think he was an anchor, then moved to reporting, then they moved him to TSN radio, and then he was fired/he quit.

Not 100% sure.

Could be he just got a better offer from Sportsnet, especially if he was passed over to take up Jay and Dan's mantle. Sort of hoping Kate Beirness gets that spot full time.

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
So my wife tells me yesterday that our washing machine plays our national anthem...

No word from the dish washer though...

P.S also plays the Australian and USA anthems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad