OT: The OT Non-Ski Resort - Xbox One Pity Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Well, good run for the Jays.

Now watch them lose 11 straight.

Back to back to back homeruns... rough game for Esmil Rogers. He was letting his fastball hang right over the middle of the plate. Meanwhile Blue Jays hitters struggled to get anything going against their starter. I think they will bounce back tomorrow.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Now that all the other sports are done the season...
More people can focus on the Boys of Summer.
:handclap:

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
I'm re watching Arrested Development from the beginning.

Solid. Mother. ****ing. Gold.

:laugh: Truth. I can't think of the name of the boat without laughing.

In other news, onto day 5 with no power. Milk is now fully warm, but not bad yet. Considering rioting. Or self immolation.

Reign Nateo

Apr 28, 2003
Canada
Visit site
I can watch most sports, just got to get into the right frame of mind.

Baseball is a sport you can't really watch casually. You have to know what's going on, right down to pitch types and career numbers. The more you understand the sport, the better it gets. If you just follow it casually, it will bore you.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Baseball is a sport you can't really watch casually. You have to know what's going on, right down to pitch types and career numbers. The more you understand the sport, the better it gets. If you just follow it casually, it will bore you.

Well, I suppose this explains why I can't stand baseball. Although from my perspective, something that requires me working at it to enjoy doesn't really strike me as enjoyable.

It's like when my friends tried to get me to watch The Office back in the day. It just wasn't really my style of comedy, but they sat me through episode after episode, promising that the next one would be funnier. After six of them, they finally gave up.

StringerBell

Yeah...
Listened to him for the first time after I saw him being mentioned...

It was pretty amazing...
The way he uses the narrative reminds me of Nas.

Ugh, I can't listen to that song. Too messed up for me to comprehend. I respect the storytelling though.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Well, had a good run with the iPhone 4 - almost lasted 3 years with it had I made it to December. Time for an iPhone 5.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Go with Android.

Meh, I'll stick with iPhone. I like it, am familiar with everything, and have had no problems with the iPhone I had forever. Only reason it crapped out was because I dropped it, cracked the screen, and just didn't care for it as much after that - so it just quit on me.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
So what's the next OT edition going to be called? Embarrassing moments? Saw that one tossed around a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad