The OT Non-Ski Resort - Community Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I don't know anyone with my level of hockey knowledge (sad, I know). Never got around to following the CHL myself; don't know why.

to be honest I only watch Kitchener, Belleville and Halifax for the obvious reasons.

Wish I knew more hockey people

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
to be honest I only watch Kitchener, Belleville and Halifax for the obvious reasons.

Wish I knew more hockey people

I wish I could watch Kitchener (Corrado fan), but I'm too cheap to get the streams.

And yeah, I wish I knew more hockey people too; guess that's why I'm on HF!

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
I remember going to Boston Pizza with my sister and her friend (a Canucks fan) to watch the game and we got those cards where you get to choose between two players (who is more likely to score) and we had either Hamhuis or Ballard and her friend says: "ZOMG! Pick Ballard, he scores A LOT!" And I just stared at her for an hour. Apparently she goes to a lot of games too. :facepalm:

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
I remember going to Boston Pizza with my sister and her friend (a Canucks fan) to watch the game and we got those cards where you get to choose between two players (who is more likely to score) and we had either Hamhuis or Ballard and her friend says: "ZOMG! Pick Ballard, he scores A LOT!" And I just stared at her for an hour. Apparently she goes to a lot of games too. :facepalm:

My friend gets to go to watch games with his STH friend...and he doesn't even care for or likes hockey. :shakehead

I've also heard the usual "MayRay/Burr/Kes/Juice is soooooo hotttt <3 ~~~~". :cry:

We need some sort of HF meet-up to keep me hockey-sane.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Watching a game with some friends this year and one (don't know whether to call him a friend anymore :D) said "who is this Kassian guy"

800px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
My friend gets to go to watch games with his STH friend...and he doesn't even care for or likes hockey. :shakehead

I've also heard the usual "MayRay/Burr/Kes/Juice is soooooo hotttt <3 ~~~~"
. :cry:

We need some sort of HF meet-up to keep me hockey-sane.

Me too...from some of my girly girl cousins. It's pretty much game over when they show Kesler whipping his hair back and pouring water on himself in the pregame warm-up.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
One of my friends (girl) who knows nothing asked me "which are the cute ones?"

Responded with Dale Weise. Ultimate troll job

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Watching a game with some friends this year and one (don't know whether to call him a friend anymore :D) said "who is this Kassian guy"

800px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I watched Game Seven vs. Chicago at a pub with a friend who complained of a headache and went home before the start of overtime.

This friend also got a shirt-jersey with #16 [HER NAME] on it, because 16 was her "favourite number."

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Anyone heard about the sleep cycle alarm clock app? Anyone have it? Thinking of buying it, as its pretty intriguing, and seems to be having a lot of success.

Just wondering if anyone has tried it, or knows someone who has? I would love to be able to wake up in the mornings actually feeling refreshed.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
WATCH THE VIDEO

Lacrosse physicality and fighting (minus hip checks) are amazing

happy to say my second cousin appears at 2:38 and 3:07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad