The OT Non-Ski Resort - Community Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
During the birth of my older brother, my mother was given some painkillers. My dad, the dairy farmer, upon hearing the name of the drug decided to say the undying words "I know that, we use it on the cows". If my mom wasn't labour at the time, I think my dads life would have been in danger. They are still together 21 years later.

:laugh:

Our first go-round was actually pretty good. The only thing Mrs. C insisted upon was that I not eat, because the smell of food was making her nauseous. Once we were in the hospital for about 15 hours, I was pretty hungry.

My parents have the better story, though - my Mom ripped my Dad's shirt right off of him.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
I am never having kids. :(

Hearing all of these childbirth stories (both on HF and real life) has scared me off.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Never seen Snatch?

Bricktopsnatch.jpg

He doesn't need sugar in his coffee, he's sweet enough already....

Long time ago.
Ahh...
I vaguely remember something like that.

Then Guy Ritchie had to do Swept Away...
:shakehead

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I was told a flamingo flies you in a basket to a doctor.

I heard a stork.
Flamingos are too colourful.
They will get shot down before being able to deliver a baby, especially with the amount of people not being able to have children these days.

Plus, with a stork, if it gets too rainy, it can always put the baby in the mouth to protect it.
Flamingo cannot do that.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009

Youtube has an answer for EVERYTHING.

If you don't like commercials, I have this:

This one verifies what I have been told...
Somewhat.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I heard a stork.
Flamingos are too colourful.
They will get shot down before being able to deliver a baby, especially with the amount of people not being able to have children these days.

Plus, with a stork, if it gets too rainy, it can always put the baby in the mouth to protect it.
Flamingo cannot do that.

Don't use a stork. Contrary to popular belief, storks are most erratic and dangerous than flamingos. If you are pro-stork, you might as well just come right out and say you hate all life and that you hate Jesus and deserve to burn in hell.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Jr. actually told us - just twenty minutes ago in the car - where babies come from.

Listening to a detailed description of how eggs are fertilized has to be on of the strangest things I've heard a toddler say.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Jr. actually told us - just twenty minutes ago in the car - where babies come from.

Listening to a detailed description of how eggs are fertilized has to be on of the strangest things I've heard a toddler say.

Might have to have a talk with his teacher...
Or ban his Internet privileges.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC

I didn't even know this until I was 8. That's pretty interesting. Must have good schooling up there in Kitimat.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Lots of Enbridge and First Nations propaganda out there? :sarcasm:

At work, we were having a vote to re-name our conference room. Our head office comes up with funky names like the Whistler room, or the Rendesvouz room. So one of my co-workers suggested we do something with local roots.

I suggested the Enbridge Room.

No one else seemed to find it funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad