The Official Ottawa Sports Radio Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohhh Franco

Jun 28, 2006
Good ol AJ torching the Wings and Tie Cats this morning, great radio!!!

Yep, awesome stuff. Hopefully the RedBlacks fan base gets even a 1/10 as fired up as AJ just did. Gonna be an awesome atmosphere Saturday afternoon.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Yep, awesome stuff. Hopefully the RedBlacks fan base gets even a 1/10 as fired up as AJ just did. Gonna be an awesome atmosphere Saturday afternoon.

Indeed and i expect the fans to bring it big time, considering the circumstances it could be a very interesting finish to the game that's for sure

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Can we please have a rally, to have Murray (Huge Hab homer )Wilson ,booted from sens broadcast,s.The habs crap, when iam trying to enjoy my team play is ******* me off:rant:

Babych Moustache

Don'tBashThe'Stache
Jul 4, 2008
Ottawa
Can we please have a rally, to have Murray (Huge Hab homer )Wilson ,booted from sens broadcast,s.The habs crap, when iam trying to enjoy my team play is ******* me off:rant:

so+angry.gif

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau

While we are at it, could we also have a petition to have Gord Wilson and Dean Brown stop telling personal stories/rants and tirades during play, when they should be calling the game.

Not sure it was pertinent information to discuss a guy Big Buff fought during junior and hearing every detail of this guy's life all while play was going on...not sure anyone cares.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
While we are at it, could we also have a petition to have Gord Wilson and Dean Brown stop telling personal stories/rants and tirades during play, when they should be calling the game.

Not sure it was pertinent information to discuss a guy Big Buff fought during junior and hearing every detail of this guy's life all while play was going on...not sure anyone cares.
Agreed ,but jesus .MW ,takes are just frustrating.We get it all of our players are no where as good as MTL,s .If he loves them so much why doesnt he apply to broadcast their games:rant:

tsn1200lady

Apr 6, 2015

Yea, he's not one of my favs either. I like Todd White, but I guess it's good to rotate them. I wonder who will do tomorrow's game. Simmer usually does Saturday games but I can't see him missing the RedBlacks game especially since he's tight with the OSEG group to sit in the studio and watch a game vs Carolina.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Yea, he's not one of my favs either. I like Todd White, but I guess it's good to rotate them. I wonder who will do tomorrow's game. Simmer usually does Saturday games but I can't see him missing the RedBlacks game especially since he's tight with the OSEG group to sit in the studio and watch a game vs Carolina.
Yep White is good ,i kinda miss Dono just because he would openly challenge MW on some of his homerish hab takes:handclap:

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa

Yeah I won't even listen to them anymore. Thankfully they're not on TV anymore and there are plenty of internet options for alternate feeds for radio broadcasts if I have to listen to it there.

freddy61

Selfie
Jun 6, 2013
Up a tree

The guy puts me to sleep. His voice is boring as heck!
When I hear Wilson is on, my radio goes off!

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009

unfortunately usually same here. seems like a real swell guy though. and sometimes can hold my interest for periods of time. :dunno:

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
The habs slant he has on things ,just cheeses me off .This is Ottawa ,not MTL.I could care less how well Gallager plays,or how they are this season,s absolute eastern team to beat

Babych Moustache

Don'tBashThe'Stache
Jul 4, 2008
Ottawa
I've always liked Todd White's take on things as a former player... same with Matt Bradley last year, especially when he was threatened by that crazy awesome grandma wanting to slash him across the wrist following PK's lumberjack impersonation in the playoffs.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I've always liked Todd White's take on things as a former player... same with Matt Bradley last year, especially when he was threatened by that crazy awesome grandma wanting to slash him across the wrist following PK's lumberjack impersonation in the playoffs.

I'd pay to see that!:sarcasm:

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Nepean, ON
Bell getting hit with a lot of layoffs in their industry and apparently TSN is going to get hit pretty hard. Wonder if that means people from the radio show will get hit too. Already lost some pretty solid news anchors in Waldo and Meehan...

Wonder who would be on their list to cut from the radio show if they had to.

Let the Cauldron Bubbles begin (Only those who listen to the radio show understand this reference.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad