Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: The Next One

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

You don’t have to like it but god damn it you will respect the #BarsMitzvah. Get google open he will teach you stuff by clobbering you over the head with infinite bars. We’re talking triple entendres. Zoey 101 references about his Draco. The Kosher Kodak. Wholesome BLP.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
So, we have Em vs Benzino round 2. Em's diss was pretty boring. I did not like his flow or delivery. Benzino's diss was pretty good. Hopefully, it pokes the bear a bit. But, I have to admit, both of these guys are getting pretty old for this sort of thing. I can't say I hate seeing Eminem diss fools, though!

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Holy lord Cashis just ended Benzino:

Best diss so far from this beef. Of course, there are some terms used that aren't PC friendly now-a-days, but man- this response brings me back to some late 90s-early 2000s rap diss.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Holy lord Cashis just ended Benzino:

Best diss so far from this beef. Of course, there are some terms used that aren't PC friendly now-a-days, but man- this response brings me back to some late 90s-early 2000s rap diss.

Lame that a reactor/rapper is trying to grab some em clout. decent flow though. Benzo is trash, cassidy wrote that last diss for him 99%. Cass vs Em would be unreal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad