Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: The Next One

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
The new Pop Smoke album is pretty damn good, RIP dude was going to be a staple in the rap game

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
I thought Kodak was a clone for a minute, but he’s starting to look like himself again. Jail is messed up and the dude himself is pretty messed up.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Dave’s new album is a masterpiece, not one miss.

Twenty to One & System will probably be the most mainstream ones

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Really enjoying the Royce,59 vs Lupe and then the Mickey Factz diss track on Royce

Background they are all involved on a podcast that i beleave Math hoffa hosts. Royce and Lupe got into it on who the best lyricist was in the game, Royce talked down and belittle Lupe. Lupe did a 9 minute freesytle on live, Royce came back with a track a week later then Lupe responded less then 12 hours later with a track that was pretty damn slick. Royce also talked down Factz on the podcast the same week and basically told him he was no one and "checked no boxes" in his career. He also Mentioned Factz in his track as Factz is Lupes good friend. Factz came back with a crazy track the other day just crushing Royce.

So now we wait for Royce to respond.

Some real clean lyrical bars. some bars are so deep they go over your head as there is so much in them but so little said lol.

Hardest bar from Factz. you see ryan (royces real name) reynolds (brand of plastic wrap )wrapped in a lagoon thats a dead pool (play back to the name ryan reynolds). Just hard and the delivery flawless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Five Alarm Fire

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Cass went in on Lanez. He has been calling him out a while for copying his bars but Lanez just did a Funk flex freestyle the other week over Cassidy's im a hustler beat and apparently dropped a few rewritten Cass bars.

it was ok but def a bait track based on Cass's abilities.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
Cass went in on Lanez. He has been calling him out a while for copying his bars but Lanez just did a Funk flex freestyle the other week over Cassidy's im a hustler beat and apparently dropped a few rewritten Cass bars.

it was ok but def a bait track based on Cass's abilities.

Saying that it’s bait is lowkey saying that this ain’t it and you hope the 2nd track is good.

Tory ain’t stupid either, he’s probably working on the 2nd track before he drops the first. I honestly think that Tory is going to surprise everyone like he always do. I bet you there’s music videos coming out too lol

My money is on Tory. Now let’s watch :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: tacogeoff

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Saying that it’s bait is lowkey saying that this ain’t it and you hope the 2nd track is good.

Tory ain’t stupid either, he’s probably working on the 2nd track before he drops the first. I honestly think that Tory is going to surprise everyone like he always do. I bet you there’s music videos coming out too lol

My money is on Tory. Now let’s watch :laugh:

yup that def was not it. he used it as a jump off to address the bars he has been "borrowing" from Cass and to check his weak gangster image.

I will be interested to see if Tory responds. Cass is so off the radar in todays game that it honestly just doesnt seem worth it but i love battles so I hope he does!

Reactions: Kristopher Letang

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
Duuude, I’ve trashed Eminem a few times on this forum, but I’ve been on a binge today listening to freestyles and shitting myself over them and then this drops.

Holy.

I’m just glad that he named Drake as one of the greats on his verse. Now I can show it to any Eminem fan who says that Drake isn’t great. :laugh:

Reactions: holy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->