Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: The Next One

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I listed to that BLP Kosher cat and the first time I thought he was awful and then second time I was like meh but then by the fifth time I’m convinced he’s one of the best born in 2000 or later

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I listed to that BLP Kosher cat and the first time I thought he was awful and then second time I was like meh but then by the fifth time I’m convinced he’s one of the best born in 2000 or later

Sorry dude this is some corny shit.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Sorry dude this is some corny shit.
No need to apologize, you’re allowed an opinion! Like I said I thought he was awful upon my first listen so I get it. For many it could stay that way but I saw a YouTube comment that was along the lines of “I listened and thought it was terrible and now I’m sitting here at 330 AM listening to it again for some reason” and I felt that lol. Granted when I say I think he’s one of the best born in 2000 or later it’s not like he’s working against a massive talent pool, probably more of an indictment on this new generation of rappers than anything else

He’s got approval from some of the Broward county rappers though so at least he’s not a total fraud. It’s not like it’s me rapping about guns, I do not think I would get the same approval lol

Reactions: DaaaaB's

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Where do we stand on Daytona? To me it’s my favorite rap album of the last handful of years or so. 7 songs, all good.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017

Now THAT is corny. I'm coaching 12-13 y/o who'd laugh at that crap.

It was just business, my Racial Slur
I am not vicious, my Racial Slur
I had no vision, my Racial Slur
I wanted Gucci and Fendi, my Racial Slur
Gucci, Givenchy, my Racial Slur
But no, know them crackers ain't love us, my Racial Slur
All of them crackers said f*** us, my Racial Slur
Mad 'cause they women in love with the god
They f*** us and suck us, and love us, my Racial Slur

:laugh:

Imagining writing that and thinking "yeah, I've got something right here". Oh sorry, I meant "yeah, I've got something right here, my Racial Slur", I wouldn't want you to confuse my prose with James Joyce.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Now THAT is corny. I'm coaching 12-13 y/o who'd laugh at that crap.

It was just business, my Racial Slur
I am not vicious, my Racial Slur
I had no vision, my Racial Slur
I wanted Gucci and Fendi, my Racial Slur
Gucci, Givenchy, my Racial Slur
But no, know them crackers ain't love us, my Racial Slur
All of them crackers said f*** us, my Racial Slur
Mad 'cause they women in love with the god
They f*** us and suck us, and love us, my Racial Slur

:laugh:

Imagining writing that and thinking "yeah, I've got something right here". Oh sorry, I meant "yeah, I've got something right here, my Racial Slur", I wouldn't want you to confuse my prose with James Joyce.
Because the music you listen too lacks depth doesn't mean music you do not understand is corny. It means you lack the ability to conceptualize the meaning my Racial Slur.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pranzo Oltranzista

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017

Better than his album still. Offset always had that dog in him, easily my fav Migo.

Also i know someones gonna see this and think "damn thats pre written that doesnt take talent" lmao is all i gotta say to that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad