Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: The Next One

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City

Better than his album still. Offset always had that dog in him, easily my fav Migo.

Also i know someones gonna see this and think "damn thats pre written that doesnt take talent" lmao is all i gotta say to that.

Dude I can only imagine what Black Thought would do to that beat.

Reactions: holy

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
What do you guys think of Yeat?
He's not terrible, but nothing special either. You can vibe with it but that's about it, there's nothing to really talk about with his music.

Anyways this Wayne verse and visuals are too dope:

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
That Andre 3000 album man what a disappointment. It's just him playing the flute no vocals at all. If I was at a spa trying to relax or something I'd put that on the background but thats it lol.

Drake's deluxe and the 2 Chainz/Wayne album were both meh as well. Like a few songs of the Tory Lanez Alone at Prom deluxe. Poison Ivy is a heater.

Reactions: holy

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
That Andre 3000 album man what a disappointment. It's just him playing the flute no vocals at all. If I was at a spa trying to relax or something I'd put that on the background but thats it lol.

Drake's deluxe and the 2 Chainz/Wayne album were both meh as well. Like a few songs of the Tory Lanez Alone at Prom deluxe. Poison Ivy is a heater.
It's funny with the Andre 3000 album because Pitchfork again proved their an elitist agenda-driven mockery giving it a great review. I get it wasn't supposed to be a hip hop album. It wasn't even avant garde. It just was.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Did anyone hear the new Danny Brown album yet?

Also if we talk about textbook autotune/why modern rap mostly sucks/old man yells at cloud, has anyone heard Tek Lintowe? It's pretty ridiculous, like such a satire of the modern state of music it's actually funny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad