Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: The Next One

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017

Also 6ix9ine getting beat up was pretty funny. Time to grow up my dude, it was gonna be more embarrassing to end up being a 50 year old talking about blickies and stiffies. We all gotta learn that lesson one day.

Reactions: BobColesNasalCavity

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

Unpopular Opinion: Bizarre absolutely f***ing slays his verse (particularly with the infamous "smack this whore for talkin' crap" line) here. Sure...his lyrics are f***ed, his rhymes are basic, and he essentially "talks" over the beat, but somehow... with him...it all fits perfectly here. The deepness of his voice fits that particular beat nicely too. :)

Reactions: holy

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side

Show some love to a classic

This song got me listening to Masta Ace like 25 years ago or however old this is. I remember downloading this on Napster lol

Last edited:

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Uzi finally releasing his 3rd album, Pink Tape, on Friday
Out now

chuck-e-cheese-pizza-busting-it-down.gif

Last edited:

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I like the album a lot, not sure if I like it as much is LIR2 or EA though

not a fan of uzi by any means BUT the production and beat selection on this album is outstanding. It is def a album that i could throw on in the background while driving or just chilling as the beats are fire but i find his music isnt saying much BUT its good melodic music.

fav tracks would have to be Died and came back, werewolf (interesting blend), Nakamura, days come and go, Aye and endless fashion.

Reactions: holy and MMC

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Endless Fashion is a banger. Knew that Carhartt would be swaggy, now I just gotta sell my soul for some Chrome Heart.

I like when popular acts make the music a bit more white. It’s an interesting blend, I think Xxxtentation was heading in a similar route and probably would’ve been one of the biggest artists in the world if he hadn’t died.

Reactions: MMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad