Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: Part VX

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Chip with a crazy Daily Duppy and a few subliminals at Stormzy.

this video kind of gives the back story and is a diss track. Stormzy has yet to reply as Chip's pen is to crafty for him.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Man Drake really at the UK sound up lmao. Listening to these beats I can imagine dude sliding on them and it makes the guys rapping sound kinda dumb.

Smh and I don’t even like bumping Drake.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Man Drake really at the UK sound up lmao. Listening to these beats I can imagine dude sliding on them and it makes the guys rapping sound kinda dumb.

Didn't Steph Curry cross-up Drake recently and he tore his ACL? I just think of all Drake's recent Trash Talk towards Curry, and I can't help but laugh :laugh:

Reactions: tacogeoff

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB

ya he has been doing quite a bit of UK drill style. I like Fivio's style of drill a bit more though if we talking the NA vibe.

Last edited:

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
I havent heard the original but Merkules merked this

Buddies and I used to troll the hell outta this guy, to the point he made a tweet about it. Long time ago, though. Glad he's finding success. One of the only hot things to come out of Surrey.

In other news, I f***ed with cudder's new album.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Eminem's new album (or Part 2 of his last album or whatever) is so bad. The first part was pretty bad too, Darkness and Godzilla (thanks to Juice Wrld) were ok but that's it.

Been on a The Kid LaROI and Fivio Foregin tip lately. They're my two go to's at the moment.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Eminem's new album (or Part 2 of his last album or whatever) is so bad. The first part was pretty bad too, Darkness and Godzilla (thanks to Juice Wrld) were ok but that's it.

Been on a The Kid LaROI and Fivio Foregin tip lately. They're my two go to's at the moment.

kid laroi is garbage unless your a brooding teen then I understand but fivio foreign has been straight fire as of late.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
This track Alfred’s theme is probably the best off of Music to be murdered by off Em’s new side B album.
The beat in the background is kinda sick and speeds up at the end of the track.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Cudi's lucky he has an established fan base. That last album was doo doo. And the throwing the dead rapper on a track shit is played out. Tired of seeing established stars do some slimy shit like that.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
That first bar in the new Em song... lmfao. Trash. Don’t know what’s worse, that one or the window pane (pain) line.

the beat is sick though

edit: b**** you still on my d*** or naw? If I suck your wife is a straw

Naw man Em needs to put down the pen. Lmfao Jesus Christ

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Cudi's lucky he has an established fan base. That last album was doo doo. And the throwing the dead rapper on a track shit is played out. Tired of seeing established stars do some slimy shit like that.

I’m not even a Cudi fan but I really dig a few of the earlier songs on the album, then it goes Zzzzzz

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
I’m not even a Cudi fan but I really dig a few of the earlier songs on the album, then it goes Zzzzzz
True maybe I’ll give it another listen, but I just tried a couple of tracks and it was same old same old. Like I find it weird that people complain all day that hip hop sounds redundant but then praise Kid Cudi in 2020 for doing the same thing he did in 2010 lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad