Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: Part VX

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
saw that. I was starting to like his music quite a bit. the story telling reminded me a bit of Nas when he laid down story telling tracks. not at the elite level but von was pretty decent at. Crazy surveillance video of the incident out there. allegedly quondo rondo tried to snatch his chain after as well. smh successful musicians out there killing each other.

Last edited:

Stigma

May 24, 2015
Mississauga
My friends had a Beastie Boy-ish rap/punk band in the early 1990s in Ottawa called Union of Authority. They were on the Tom Green show and a few compilations. They reunited in 2020. The new stuff is pretty good if you like that genre.

Reactions: SenzZen

Stigma

May 24, 2015
Mississauga
Speaking of The Tom Green Show.

Pro-Kid/Done

Tom Green was a moron.

Awesome! I remember this performance. Not bad.

I actually knew Tom Green. He's a good guy when you get to know him a bit. Once he's comfortable.

Here is another video from UOA.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB

Polo killed it on Goat, but I find myself going back to My Turn and Pop Smoke’s album more just because they bang a little harder imo (better replay value). That’s my top 3 for sure, if I had to pick one I’d go with My Turn but that might be my Baby bias kicking in.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Normally I hate gentrified rap but this guys knows how to rap.

ya some of his stuff is pretty corny but gotta give mans props for doing it all himself and being able to spit.

DaBaby dropped some new tracks but much of the same.

Jeezy dropped a new album. took a shots at 50 and gibbs in this one...sounds like some classic jeezy but taking out the trap and speaking on his comeup.

Hype song of the month for me. Older track and lyrically trash but the beat on the track gets me hyped. As some one posted about the video "softest hardest beat" its hype but could of been harder but its still hard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad