Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Garland and Dvorak are going to be fun to watch together for a long time

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Garland and Dvorak are going to be fun to watch together for a long time
Dvo is turning into a stud. Every center that London pops out seems to be a home run for whoever drafts them. Dvorak, Thomas, McMichael all in the last few years.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Dvo is turning into a stud. Every center that London pops out seems to be a home run for whoever drafts them. Dvorak, Thomas, McMichael all in the last few years.

Matvey Guskov?

Max McCue should be 2021 eligible right? He's the next one

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
That would be a great first line right now.

It's depressing to think of, especially considering how much it would have balanced this roster.

Going into next season:

LW: Parise, Kaprizov, Donato, Foligno, Greenway

C: Domi, Dvorak, Staal, Ek, Sturm

RW: Fiala, Zuccarello, Kunin, Hartman, Mayhew, Anas

Still probably wouldn't be skilled enough linemates to play with someone of the calibre as Zuccarello though. :sarcasm:

Last edited:
Reactions: fentonsbrainchild

physicaIgraffiti

Sponsor
Jul 31, 2012
Big win for the coyotes tonight puts us 5 points out. It’s strange how exciting the tank is every day keeping track of multiple games that affect our current standing instead of just hoping for a win while secretly knowing this team is going nowhere as it’s currently constructed. Like I’ve actually been more engaged this year because of my change in perspective. Oddly cathartic.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Big win for the coyotes tonight puts us 5 points out. It’s strange how exciting the tank is every day keeping track of multiple games that affect our current standing instead of just hoping for a win while secretly knowing this team is going nowhere as it’s currently constructed. Like I’ve actually been more engaged this year because of my change in perspective. Oddly cathartic.
For me the flip side has been evident for the last couple of seasons. I went from almost never missing a game for a decade to just watching a period or two to skipping games and watching the condensed version to just skipping and score watching to just ignoring entirely. I still watch full games but so much apathy from this once diehard fan. Maybe its having kids but it is also seeing the same movie too many times.

Change is definitely needed.

dBoon

Sep 28, 2004
Seriously, getting shut out by Martin Jones on the second night of Shark back to backs checks so many boxes, probably all of them actually.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I do think that we can lose out until the deadline. 3 games. All against playoff teams. Canucks, Oilers, Blues. Would give us some cushion @ 7OA as long as Chi doesn’t lose out as well. At the end of the night, we could be 7 points out of a playoff spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad