Pre-Game Talk: The not quite yet ready for being called the battle of alberta. Rattle of Alberta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Watching an Oilers/(f)lames game is like watching a season of American Horror Story. It starts out great then halfway through its a mess and then at the end your saying WTF.

The Oilers will probably get out to a 3-0 start and Calgary will score 4 in the 3rd period to win the game. It's the only way. The Oiler way :cry:

rosemount289

Feb 12, 2008
Predictions..........???

Predictions?........I will go the other way........How about Kassian hitting Gaudreau and putting him out of the game?

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Watching an Oilers/(f)lames game is like watching a season of American Horror Story. It starts out great then halfway through its a mess and then at the end your saying WTF.

What would the Oilers entire rebuild equate to then?

I'll go first........

The Oilers rebuild has been like sitting through Kevin Lowe reading War and Peace while making balloon animals.:popcorn:

MPStoEberletoHall*

Gaudreau and Bennett are going to lite us up. Gut feeling.

Oct 15, 2008
Gaudreau and Bennett are going to lite us up. Gut feeling.
That's the spirit. Lay down and let them have their way with us?!?

Not me. Never ever. This is Calgary people. Where people marry their cousins and have babies with six toes. You stand up and fight men! Have some dignity!

Last edited:

Gambl0r83*

We're going to clean this game
2 solid road games with bad puck luck. Time for the tide to turn

6-3 Oil if Talbot is in net
6-1 if Anders

Eberle with a huge night
Book it

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Pls oilers. Pls.

Just this one time, get your game face on for the lames.
I just want to see 1 game where we don''t blow it against these ****s

AJGass4

Aug 19, 2011
I'm sick of the Flames.

3 points up on ice with a full *** line up every night. We've had the worse schedule and the worse injuries of any team in the league.

And yet the media pumps them up. I really can't wait to see the types of contracts little Johnny is going to get next season, along with Bennett and Monohan. Should be fun.

Of course, they will all take a home town discount, cause that's what you do in Calgary.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
The Oilers will probably get out to a 3-0 start and Calgary will score 4 in the 3rd period to win the game. It's the only way. The Oiler way :cry:

I was thinking that, but now I believe the oilers will stink from the beginning and lose 6-1.
no faith in the team to do well this game. none at all.

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Calgary has been playing well. Their loss to SJ was really unlucky and they stomped Florida. Not a good feeling about this one... As someone said, odds are even, so I know where my money will be!

Gone

Fire KLowe
Aug 9, 2005
Earth

Not me. Never ever. This is Calgary people. Where people marry their cousins and have babies with six toes. You stand up and fight men! Have some dignity!

Calgary, is it even a city anymore? Last one out turn the lights out.

Bangers

May 31, 2006

Except American Horror Story starts out great.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
going to the game...don't like their chances cause they always manage to screw it up

what kind of weird play will result in their loss tonight? stay tuned!

Ref's gonna pick up the puck, and throw it into the Oilers net. Good goal.

I mean, that's all that's really left after the **** we've seen this season.

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
So are the broadcasters going to **** on the Oilers all night again? Can't wait...

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

You also forgot the other part of the equation. This is Edmonton they're playing. Where the hockey team eventually succumbs to any type of adversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad