Pre-Game Talk: The not quite yet ready for being called the battle of alberta. Rattle of Alberta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
They should have brought McDavid back in at least to spare us some agony. Not a better night to try and "lift" the team on national TV so as to attempt to get rid of the "laughing stock" syndrome.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I'm going to predict Kassian plays well in his first home game, gets around 13-15 minutes of ice time and gets the crowd and his team into it by dishing out a few hits early in the game while getting under the Flames' skin.

The team responds and they get a 4-2 win.

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
I'll probably watch it for Kassian and Yak. Maybe Hall still has some gas left in his tank to carry RNH and Purcell.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
BieSaN8CEAAvDpk.jpg

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
lol really? We haven't been great but we aren't getting blown out of games either. Calgary has been very limp as well

Calgary owns us and they just whipped Florida. Meanwhile, the Oilers haven't won in regulation since December 21. Not to mention their terrible track record on nationally televised games. Don't count on a win

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
If Kassian can run Bennett through the boards in the 1st I smell a blowout for the good ship Oil.

I'd love to see a beautiful, clean, open ice, crushing hit on Gaudreau. But this is the Oilers, so I'm sure Draisaitl will trip on the blueline an obliterate his face on the the boards instead.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
I'd love to see a beautiful, clean, open ice, crushing hit on Gaudreau. But this is the Oilers, so I'm sure Draisaitl will trip on the blueline an obliterate his face on the the boards instead.

Wishful thinking on your part. Gaudreau is unhittable. Kelly Hrudey told me so. He said he uses the power of Christmas to become invisible and that they use his sweat in high priced energy drinks.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Wishful thinking on your part. Gaudreau is unhittable. Kelly Hrudey told me so. He said he uses the power of Christmas to become invisible and that they use his sweat in high priced energy drinks.

Kelly Hrudey is the Johnny Gaudreau of broadcasters. What a gem.

With the Oilers luck the arena might cave in on their morning skate as Lowe and MacT take a smoke break.

:laugh:

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Oilers will find a way to embarrass themselves. It's inevitable.

Last edited:

Jeff Lebowski

Jan 12, 2008
Now that the season is pretty much over, the Oilers will win this one. The pressure is off. I think this will be a good one with Kassian in the mix.:yo:

Expatriate

Aug 3, 2007
Saint John
I go to the same psychic school that you do. The I can't really see the future but the odds are too damn good to go against in this case.

Watching an Oilers/(f)lames game is like watching a season of American Horror Story. It starts out great then halfway through its a mess and then at the end your saying WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad