The Next Ovechkin

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
you all don't know what you're speaking about.

Great comment. The only better option was to wright you all are dumbasses.:sarcasm:

Really, if you want to enlight our tiny minds with your wisdom then go ahead and say what you know.

If not, there's no point just saying we don't know anything. That's obvious, comes from Socrates you know.:sarcasm:

combine81

Nov 16, 2005
www.spartak-moscow.ru
Great comment. The only better option was to wright you all are dumbasses.:sarcasm:

Really, if you want to enlight our tiny minds with your wisdom then go ahead and say what you know.

If not, there's no point just saying we don't know anything. That's obvious, comes from Socrates you know.:sarcasm:

hehe

1991:
Kuchin and Kitsyn... everybody knows them thanks to the hype. Kuchin is a talented guy and even though he made a bad decision bringing his ass from CSKA to Vityaz he's still good enough. His only problem is his overstated self-esteem. That gives him problems in contacts with teammates (i lnow one guy from Vityaz-2 who says nothing good about Kuchin as a person) and coaches (Pluschev doesn't call Kuchin to thу national team). He was in Russia-90 but it's not his level. He showed nothing even though he spend all time in the 4th line and had few ice time.
Kitsyn was presented as a gold of Novokuznetsk hockey. But he's father is a coach there and always helped him. The facts are: he's been invited for trainings with the main team for several times but still didn't join it. The same goes to Russia-90. And he didn't become the leader for Russia-91.

Nobody mentioned:
Lee (Dynamo) constantly one of the best forwards in his age
Zheleznov (CSKA) talent and one of the leaders among 1991's
Malinovskiy (Magnitogorsk) one of the best scorers( if not the best) in Ural

1992:
Nobody mentioned Barbashev. It says a lot...

1993;
Early to say but there is a line which has been dominating in this age for years
Batrak-Zlobin-Khokhlachev
Batrak is playing for Spartak-92 now because of conflict with Tsyplakov (coach of Spartak-93) and looks good.

If you're really a top prospect yyou should play for national team of the higher age. Only Kabanov does. I don't mention Kuchin because he's in Russia-90 because of conflict with Pluschev.

Hey,Garl, enough?

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
hehe

1991:
Kuchin and Kitsyn... everybody knows them thanks to the hype. Kuchin is a talented guy and even though he made a bad decision bringing his ass from CSKA to Vityaz he's still good enough. His only problem is his overstated self-esteem. That gives him problems in contacts with teammates (i lnow one guy from Vityaz-2 who says nothing good about Kuchin as a person) and coaches (Pluschev doesn't call Kuchin to thу national team). He was in Russia-90 but it's not his level. He showed nothing even though he spend all time in the 4th line and had few ice time.
Kitsyn was presented as a gold of Novokuznetsk hockey. But he's father is a coach there and always helped him. The facts are: he's been invited for trainings with the main team for several times but still didn't join it. The same goes to Russia-90. And he didn't become the leader for Russia-91.

Nobody mentioned:

1992:

1993;
Early to say but there is a line which has been dominating in this age for years
Batrak is playing for Spartak-92 now because of conflict with Tsyplakov (coach of Spartak-93) and looks good.

If you're really a top prospect yyou should play for national team of the higher age. Only Kabanov does. I don't mention Kuchin because he's in Russia-90 because of conflict with Pluschev.

Hey,Garl, enough?

That was good.:) Smth of that I've heard, but that was definately useful. Espescially for some intrested guys(pouskin, JFA87 etc.))))))).

I remember about Li. He is hyped for pretty long time.

I agree about playing for a older age thing.

Just 2 more questions, Plyuschev hypes some Semen Valyuski what you think about him?
And, how good do you think is Podzins from White Bears I believe?

pouskin74*

hehe

1991:

Nobody mentioned:

1992:

1993;

Hey,Garl, enough?

you didnt say anything about gogolev and kuznetsov:shakehead thats says a lot as well dont you think but those players from 1992 is not worse than barbashev! but Kabanov has a superstar potentsial! thats what says a lot. cheers!

pouskin74*

from 1993 there is another prospect Nikita Kutserov but as people like to say ITS TO EARLY TO BE SURE:D

combine81

Nov 16, 2005
www.spartak-moscow.ru
you didnt say anything about gogolev and kuznetsov:shakehead thats says a lot as well dont you think but those players from 1992 is not worse than barbashev! but Kabanov has a superstar potentsial! thats what says a lot. cheers!
Gogolev became known throughout Internet after that tournament in NA. I just wanted to say that it's senseless to have a discussion if Barbashev (who's been dominating in this age for years) isn't listed in your ratings.

combine81

Nov 16, 2005
www.spartak-moscow.ru
That was good.:) Smth of that I've heard, but that was definately useful. Espescially for some intrested guys(pouskin, JFA87 etc.))))))).

I remember about Li. He is hyped for pretty long time.

I agree about playing for a older age thing.

Just 2 more questions, Plyuschev hypes some Semen Valyuski what you think about him?
And, how good do you think is Podzins from White Bears I believe?

keep on reading one Russian forum;) you know which forum.
It will be the first time when Raisov will play for Russia-90. It's really interesting to follow.

U-16 team had played vs. THC Tver (training match)
7-2
Barbashev 4 (3+1)
Gogolev 1 (1+0)
Podzins (played for Tver) 2 (0+2)
Ruznetsov 1(1+0)

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
keep on reading one Russian forum;) you know which forum.
It will be the first time when Raisov will play for Russia-90. It's really interesting to follow.

U-16 team had played vs. THC Tver (training match)
7-2
Barbashev 4 (3+1)
Gogolev 1 (1+0)
Podzins (played for Tver) 2 (0+2)
Ruznetsov 1(1+0)

Which Russian Forum? I'm very interested in the upcoming tournaments. I'm curious to see how some of the youngsters perform. Any chance you can keep us updated on the scores and stats? Or do you know a site where I can keep track and I'll post? Thanks!

combine81

Nov 16, 2005
www.spartak-moscow.ru
Which Russian Forum? I'm very interested in the upcoming tournaments. I'm curious to see how some of the youngsters perform. Any chance you can keep us updated on the scores and stats? Or do you know a site where I can keep track and I'll post? Thanks!

i think a new thread should be created for this. 3 tournaments in the thread about "the new ovechkin" will make it overloaded.

DivochLubo

Feb 28, 2007

How are the guys from 1992 doing?Is Gogolev the son of the former player playing also in Czech Republic in Vitkovice?Is he center?

KingsFan323

Apr 23, 2007
I've heard Kiril Kabanov born in 92 is great and he's considered the best in his class. Kuchin from 91 class will likely end up a bum in moscow if he doesnt change his attitude.

NewHabsEra*

what current undrafted under 18yr old will be the next ovechkin type player and can there be a russian player in russia who might be better

OV is the perfect hockey machine, by far the best winger in the NHL and IMO, possibly the best in the world for years to come.. He is the complete package, top notch arsenal of shots, top notch stickhandling skills, top notch speed, top notch intensity and grit.

dynamo

May 23, 2005
Alexander Khokhlachev

I was wondering if anyone on this forum has any information on 2011 prospect Alexander Khokhlachev. Has he played any games in the First League this year and how is he progressing? Thanks

SimonTemplar

Sep 13, 2006
London ON.
I've heard Kiril Kabanov born in 92 is great and he's considered the best in his class. Kuchin from 91 class will likely end up a bum in moscow if he doesnt change his attitude.

Any Russian Fans have up to date info on Kiril Kabanov.

Where is he playing this year and how is progress is moving along.

I had heard rumours he is very interested in CHL/ OHL next season being his draft year. London have an import spot open.

Lucky7

Dec 26, 2008
Andrei Kuchin

Can someone tell me the story of ANdreu Kuchin ? I've heard that he's taught to coach ?? What happen ?

pouskin74*

Can someone tell me the story of ANdreu Kuchin ? I've heard that he's taught to coach ?? What happen ?

Kuchin was and still is in my point of view good prospect. after returning from NA ( he was only one on that tournament from Russia and he was second on stats list right after Duchene ) and was invited to National U16 team which coach was and still is Plyushev ,he behave like Parise Hilton on the podium :) . that was a problem to Plyushev who kick him off . in same time he didnt kick off a lot of guys who werent good enough to play for national team . HYPOCRITE :shakehead Kuchin is a part of Vityaz team system and mostly he played for Vityaz 2 . i think he should leave Russia in summer. at least North American coaches knows how to handle that kind a guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad