OT: The New dRunks Thread ‎Part 2

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
My buddies had the idea to turn FIFA into a drinking game once.

I watched as two of my friends played and every time you scored a goal, you had to take a shot of vodka.

Two games and they were ****ing obliterated. :laugh:

I had two friends try this with NHL 11 I think. Neither one was too good to say they had potent offenses by any means. And of course, somehow it was a 6-5 game that went to overtime. Hilarity ensued.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Parrot Bay is such a ***** drink...but it's too good.

I got a mini-bottle of Parrot Bay Mango flavored rum in my stocking for Christmas, my mom knows me all too well.

Unfortunately, I hate rum. Reminds me of my ex. That's all she used to drink. Although mango flavored alcohol intrigues me.

Volchenkovs Face

Oct 10, 2010
Showed up at Hells, not somewhere your wNT to be going to last min. The burger joint by the new hilton at the back of the stadium is still the fav place. Even though some kids got thrown out as we showed up.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Nine deep, just cracked open the tenth.

Already ordered delivery. Kind of embarrassed I'm this drunks at 11:30 and I'm not even going out tonight. I might just make some chicken soup and play with myself and call it a night.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Did you ask for her number?

I don't remember, but apparently she friended me on facebook

Honestly I don't even remember posting in here either. Someone bought me like 4-5 shots at once, next thing I know I'm back at my apartment eating a chicken finger sub.

schoenfeld

2 Way Contract
Dec 10, 2006
can't really hang with drinking, but that bag of blue dream i bought might help put some miles on my bong during tonights game

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I don't remember, but apparently she friended me on facebook

Honestly I don't even remember posting in here either. Someone bought me like 4-5 shots at once, next thing I know I'm back at my apartment eating a chicken finger sub.

Ya, we've all had one of those nights.

Good sign about the Facebook. Usually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad