OT: The New dRunks Thread ‎Part 2

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Nah. I cut myself off so I'd be able to make it home.

Living off-campus is a positive in that regard. If I kept going, I'd probably be passed out on the floor of my friend's dorm right now. Other than that, I'm ****ed up.

If you can make it back to your place you aren't ****ed up

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
My cousin is in town this week. Last time I drank with him, I walked forty blocks through Philly drunk at 4 am with a cut hand bleeding all over my clothes. I think I might avoid him this time.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Staggering the whole way and walking into a bench and two sign posts...

You be the judge.

Gladly.

So you were intoxicated, but not ****ed up. Believe it or not, most people aren't exactly the most graceful after drinking a few. Doesn't mean they're ****ed up.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
To me, ****ed up is being unable to stand, fading in and out of consciousness, vomiting, garbled and incomprehensible speech, or any combination thereof.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Gladly.

So you were intoxicated, but not ****ed up. Believe it or not, most people aren't exactly the most graceful after drinking a few. Doesn't mean they're ****ed up.

To me, ****ed up is being unable to stand, fading in and out of consciousness, vomiting, garbled and incomprehensible speech, or any combination thereof.

Meh, okay, then... I was just intoxicated.

****ed up? No.
Very drunk? Yes.

I'm still learning, guys.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Meh, okay, then... I was just intoxicated.

****ed up? No.
Very drunk? Yes.

I'm still learning, guys.

Still learning is fine. Everyone starts somewhere. Just don't boast like you're a hot shot because you just started college. Unless you manage to drunkenly stumble across state lines and/or cross a major body of water by foot/swimming. Then I'll be impressed sooner rather than later.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
drrrrrrurnk. i own the planet.

ill fight anyone who would disagree.

.......its cool. well have a pint after the tussle and laugh about it.........

hopefully:dunno:

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
I don't care if I ever become a successful person with a lot of money to spare, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for bad vodka

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->