OT: The New dRunks Thread ‎Part 2

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I'm incredibly drunk. I went to my friend's nightclub and had a great time. Happy New Year all.

Clearly Lord Applebottom is in full form, because I had an older woman throwing herself at me tonight. Think selyar +25 years and a nasty divorce. She is even an engineer, so I'm not way off base with this. However, her friends made sure she did not make any poor decisions, so I am left unsatisfied. :(

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Going out to drink with my cousin who just turned 21 tonight. This is either going to turn out really well or really poorly.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Wasn't too bad actually. Just had about six beers each and then went home without incident. You can't get up to much trouble in suburban CT.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I was drunk off of eating the fruits in this pot of like, 6 different alcohols together the other day.. It was pretty good, but then I had wine. I don't like wine :laugh: For the record, I must've eaten about 4 or 5 pounds of alcohol soaked fruits and then the alcohol :laugh:

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
bush-drunk-gif.gif

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
My buddies had the idea to turn FIFA into a drinking game once.

I watched as two of my friends played and every time you scored a goal, you had to take a shot of vodka.

Two games and they were ****ing obliterated. :laugh:

They're either lightweights or can't play defense to save their life.

Plus we all know Pokemon Stadium makes the best drinking games

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) CHIEF KEEFE
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
They're either lightweights or can't play defense to save their life.

Plus we all know Pokemon Stadium makes the best drinking games

Little bit of both. One game was a 4-4 draw and the other one was 5-4.

Nine shots of vodka will do many people in, but then again, I have no idea how you give up that many goals that consistently when playing six-minute halves.

I played said game exactly one time. I was already five or six beers in and proceeded to win a game of FIFA 4-2. Was smashed. Would do again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad