OT: The New dRunks Thread ‎Part 2

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Found out tonight that my local is closing at the end of the year because its rent is increasing too much on Jan 1 and they can't stay in business. I'm very upset about this.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Found out tonight that my local is closing at the end of the year because its rent is increasing too much on Jan 1 and they can't stay in business. I'm very upset about this.

The only solution is to get a large group of people and spend about $30,000 in one night so they can more than afford the rent for the foreseeable future. Make it happen.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
The only solution is to get a large group of people and spend about $30,000 in one night so they can more than afford the rent for the foreseeable future. Make it happen.

Nah, can't do that on such short notice. We're going to show up in suits and go hog wild for the last night though.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Not quite drunk tonight, but I was close, and I was pushing the accent for the benefit of my friend. I'd like to think it helped him a bit.

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
Great ****ing night. Made huge progress on this girl I've known pretty much my whole life, which is funny since our moms were trying to hook me and her sister up during our teens.

and I'm plastered. Gonna go for the trifecta tomorrow.

manisback121

Feb 28, 2008
Great ****ing night. Made huge progress on this girl I've known pretty much my whole life, which is funny since our moms were trying to hook me and her sister up during our teens.

and I'm plastered. Gonna go for the trifecta tomorrow.

Bang all three, her mom, her sister and her?

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Completed my Lord of the Rings Saturday Marathon.

Time Started: 11:02 AM
Time Completed: 11:09 PM
Beers Drank: 18
"Mark Out" Moments: 4
Bathroom Breaks: 7
Meals Eaten: 2
Puke Scares: 2

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Never know, there are some nice nerdy girls out there, who would love nothing better than that kind of afternoon.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Completed my Lord of the Rings Saturday Marathon.

Time Started: 11:02 AM
Time Completed: 11:09 PM
Beers Drank: 18
"Mark Out" Moments: 4
Bathroom Breaks: 7
Meals Eaten: 2
Puke Scares: 2

I've never watched the LotR movies, but I've been intending to soon. Is that how long it takes to watch the first 3? Or does that include the Hobbit? Regardless... holy crap is that a serious time commitment. That is probably why I keep putting off watching the first one. Not easy to instantly commit 3 hours to a movie on a whim.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I've never watched the LotR movies, but I've been intending to soon. Is that how long it takes to watch the first 3? Or does that include the Hobbit? Regardless... holy crap is that a serious time commitment. That is probably why I keep putting off watching the first one. Not easy to instantly commit 3 hours to a movie on a whim.

They're 2:45-3 hours long each, not including credits.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Very much in keeping with the national character of the Philippines. :)

Moreso the case if I started breaking out in pinoy linedances.

You have not truly partied with filipinos until you have done a combined 30+ minutes of todo todo in one night.

Trying to lobby my family and friends into breaking out into karaoke instead though :(

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Yup...Take it a little easy before monday.

its always saturday. laid off unemployed. (for 3 months till they call back and underpay for top notch work....*******s) wake up whenever, make snack and a beverage, have a kick ass nap that turns into past dinner time, wake up.... get blasted until sunrise and wonder why it keeps happening.

:(

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
its always saturday. laid off unemployed. (for 3 months till they call back and underpay for top notch work....*******s) wake up whenever, make snack and a beverage, have a kick ass nap that turns into past dinner time, wake up.... get blasted until sunrise and wonder why it keeps happening.

That hits me right in the feels. Are you me?

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Got drunk last night with those threesome potential chicks I was talking about. One is pining after this guy who is currently in a relationship and wouldn't shut up about it all night. The other one is unattached and she was dropping hints that she wants more sex than she is currently getting. So no threesome potential anymore, but I think I will pursue the second girl.

I also saw some people I knew in high school, who knew me as a much quieter kid than I am now. Some of the girls got hotter too, there might be some chances there.

My local is closing, and tonight is the last night. I don't expect to be back in this thread tonight, it's going to be a crazy time.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey

This did kinda make me feel slightly more productive as a funemployed member of society than I am. I just make an effort to wake up a little earlier (by 10ish), and don't get blasted too often. Otherwise..... :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad