Not open for further replies.

aguineapig

item_96033_1_209947.jpg

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England

Metal/Screaming Warning

Discovered these guys the other day and am really digging their style. Above is the first off the album and my personal favorite.

Singer has solid range. Thought the album was good overall.

Loved the prelude song Netherplace, a softer song with some jazzy-type drums, to the last song off the album Where We Go When We die. A smooth transition and a great album ending. Felt it was an album that started and ended with their two best songs.

aguineapig

The sad news of the day regarding talkinaway comes upon learning of my nephews passing this weekend. Another sadly too young at fifty eight. I remember taking him to see the original Dr. Doolittle with Rex Harrison at the old Central Theatre in our town. They piped in music from the AM radio station at intermission during the matinee. Brian danced up and down the middle aisle to this tune and had the audience cheering him on. He was about eight at the time, he had the crowd in the palm of his hand as he paraded to this Paul McCartney song . He was a big Bruin fan. Goodbye Brian.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
"Winston Churchill had a speech impediment, and look what he did,
He razed half of London,
And the Dutch are weeping,
Lusting after French paintings"

I rarely fully understand Fall songs but I love them anyway. This guy just owned the stage.

Reactions: Blowfish

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Feeling dark this weekend...

The lyrics to She's got a big Mouth way too funny....

She went away
To buy a face
A tummy tuck
A brand new waist
She bought a butt
With Latin hips
She fixed her nose
And bought new lips

Chorus repeated bunch of times....
Judy's back in town- She's got a big mouth

Reactions: aguineapig
Status