OT: The Music Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aguineapig

Hope the B's draft is as big a hit as this was for it's writer John Hartford

John grabbed his banjo and money from the royalties and bought a steam powered aereoplane and boat.

I'd sit and watch my TV if I thought I could trust the news
About the only thing I trust these days is them Steamboat Whistle Blues

Reactions: BMC and Raleighfern

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
zz-top-essentials-dusty-hill.jpg

Please all me to introduce myself, oops I mean recommend 2 great live songs: Jesus Just Left Chicago - Live from Nashville · ZZ Top (spotify.com), Waitin For The Bus - Live from Nashville · ZZ Top (spotify.com)

aguineapig

Six month anniversary with Covid. Still having the headaches, fatigue, intestinal un-fortitude. B's were in Washington, Chara slapped one home from the point in the 1st. Caps went up 3-0 I could barely watch my head was pounding so bad. But B's rallied and Jack went beserk when Carlo won it.

Whatever you think about Covid I'll just say it sucks to be you when it's you.

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
I went and saw the Foo Fighters up in Milwaukee on Friday night at the amphitheater on the Summerfest grounds. I've never seen them before and this was on my Bucket List. It was a fantastic night.....70 degrees and a breeze on the shore of Lake Michigan. For what its worth, I think "There is Nothing Left to Lose" is one of the best rock records made during my lifetime......and I was born in 1968. So it was a real treat to hear them play this hidden gem live in concert....

"I just kinda died for you.....and you just kinda stared at me...." I love that line....here's the live version:

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent86
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad