OT: THE MENU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
My day was pretty fantastic food wise:

Breakfast: 250ml 0% fat Greek yoghurt, almonds, raisins and banana. (pretty much every day... I sometimes go with some muesli with yoghurt instead... I just love yoghurt.)
Pre-lunch: Banana
Lunch: Chickpea, pea, lentil and sweet potato dhal. Made it the night before. Was fantastic.
Post lunch: Packet of minstrels.
Dinner: Triple layered Quesadilla. OMFG it was good. Beef, kidney and aduki beans with onion, tomato, cumin and paprika based sauce, cheese on top. I ate way too much of it. But it would be a crime not to. Best meal I have made in weeks.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Dave, this tread has a chance to be an one of the 10 threads ever created. The way it's going it will climb fast.

At some point, you will let us know what kind of menu you like.

Breakfast: McGriddles, an uncountable number of hash browns, orange juice and coffee from McDonald's

Lunch: Something light, like a sheet cake

Dinner: Pizza with meat and no ****ing pineapples, Cool Ranch Doritos, Diet Fanta Orange soda, another sheet cake, some cheesecake

or

Dairy Queen double cheeseburgers, french fries, maybe a fistful of Cool Ranch Doritos, Diet Coke, Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Lou. I missed you

Breakfast - two egg white avocado toasts and a protein shake.

Lunch - Big Mac salad. Extra lean ground beef, lettuce, pickles, onions, ketchup, thousand islands dressing. Everyone needs to try this.

Snack - peanut butter and rice cakes.

Dinner - Burrito Bowl

Flyers snacks - a shit ton of chocolate covered almonds.

Reactions: klutch

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The menu this evening. Had a bowl of leftover homemade pea soup and then went to the deli earlier to pick up sliced beef brisket and fresh rye bread.

Ernest95

Jul 10, 2015
Philly
You guys eat so healthy
Breakfast I had a donut, pb&j and a cheese danish.
A banana before work
Medium bag of Doritos, jolly ranchers and starbursts throughout the day, 2 pack of those white castle burgers
Lunch- turkey sandwich (I don’t take lunch till about 45 minutes before I leave work)
Dinner porkchop, stuffing, corn and rice
Maybe I should eat healthier haha.
And the odd part is I don’t really gain weight, like I have a little extra pudge, but I’m not really overweight.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I am enjoying this thread just to see different meal ideas and how people eat. So far, man a lot of you eat healthy.

Almost makes me feel bad.

You just hit the purpose of this thread. We all live in different parts of the area, on top of the different meals I have posted and views of what others have posted. I'm now learning of new foods I haven't had. I have lived in 3 sections

Northeast Philly by Cottman and the BLVD ( NEHS grad )

Roxbrough home of my favorite cheesesteak place Delassandros

Mays Landing my current home. Sugar hill is like delassandros a great place in S J

So, I can give hints to these areas, but there are alot of towns I don't know. I travel PA NJ alot in all sections and so knowing places to go is nice.

Tripod it's nice to see most of us eating healthy and I do to. However, I will have my day of bad food.

I'm guilty of Wendys' Chick FL A, Dunkin, WAWA and I don't see myself ever giving them up.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Lou. I missed you

Breakfast - two egg white avocado toasts and a protein shake.

Lunch - Big Mac salad. Extra lean ground beef, lettuce, pickles, onions, ketchup, thousand islands dressing. Everyone needs to try this.

Snack - peanut butter and rice cakes.

Dinner - Burrito Bowl

Flyers snacks - a **** ton of chocolate covered almonds.

Thanks, I missed me to

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
You guys eat so healthy
Breakfast I had a donut, pb&j and a cheese danish.
A banana before work
Medium bag of Doritos, jolly ranchers and starbursts throughout the day, 2 pack of those white castle burgers
Lunch- turkey sandwich (I don’t take lunch till about 45 minutes before I leave work)
Dinner porkchop, stuffing, corn and rice
Maybe I should eat healthier haha.
And the odd part is I don’t really gain weight, like I have a little extra pudge, but I’m not really overweight.

I'm not really overweight either, however I'm pretty sure you don't want me doing the fat guy in a little coat dance either lol.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
I don't watch what I eat a whole lot just check my weight every few days and exercise more if I gain. I would starve on some of the meals listed here.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Rebel,

Some early super bowl deals are going on now at shop rite.

2.98 Digiorno Pizzas

1.88 big bag of doritos and tostitios chips.

what's great about shop rite, there current ad ends saturday night, and new ad begins Sunday.

I don't have the new ad yet, but I will be shopping both days and I gurantee the super bowl deals are going to be great.

I already have the 3 cases of poland water for 10 bucks ready to go.

Also because this weekend will not be healthy, I will get a few of the breyers ice cream flavors that are 2 bucks.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
You just hit the purpose of this thread. We all live in different parts of the area, on top of the different meals I have posted and views of what others have posted. I'm now learning of new foods I haven't had. I have lived in 3 sections

Northeast Philly by Cottman and the BLVD ( NEHS grad )

Roxbrough home of my favorite cheesesteak place Delassandros

Mays Landing my current home. Sugar hill is like delassandros a great place in S J

So, I can give hints to these areas, but there are alot of towns I don't know. I travel PA NJ alot in all sections and so knowing places to go is nice.

Tripod it's nice to see most of us eating healthy and I do to. However, I will have my day of bad food.

I'm guilty of Wendys' Chick FL A, Dunkin, WAWA and I don't see myself ever giving them up.

Central pa here alot of amish/menonite/ pa Dutch food here mostly made from scratch

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
I had a bunch of popsicles today, a bagel for lunch. Had chicken and Mac and cheese when I got home.

And continuing the popsicles / icees over the course of the day due to being sick but trying to plow through.

I don’t drink beer or coffee either. I’m around coffee at work, due to working at Wawa. It just had no appeal to me to drink.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Breakfast: Fruit smoothie consisting of strawberries, blueberries, a banana and a little uncooked oatmeal

Lunch: Turkey and cheese on a bagel thin with gold fish

Dinner: cheesesteak with real chipped steak, none of that stakem nonsense

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I had a bunch of popsicles today, a bagel for lunch. Had chicken and Mac and cheese when I got home.

And continuing the popsicles / icees over the course of the day due to being sick but trying to plow through.

I don’t drink beer or coffee either. I’m around coffee at work, due to working at Wawa. It just had no appeal to me to drink.

sns, I'm glad you share healthy food, and non healthy food. Alot of people sometimes are shy at admitting what treats they like.

Anyway's rock on. Also adding a daily balance diet of rock, metal and hair bands is also good.

Reactions: TroutHockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad