OT: THE MENU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Hey man, I recognize and admitted that it's weird. What more do you want from me!? :laugh:

But I should have been more specific... I do drink coffee sometimes, but always decaffinated. Which, apparently, is also really strange, based on the reactions of people when I mention that. Seems like some people can't imagine drinking coffee for anything other than the caffeine... although I guess what I drink is more like hot, coffee flavored, sugar milk.

Decaffeineated is definitely weirder than no coffee at all :laugh:

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
Join me for a Russian style dinner ;)
images

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Remind me. What's the deal here? Captain only eats salmon for some reason? I'm lost.

He’s very much done with Thailand. He’s so sick of it he even got himself physically sick the other week, though it’s possible he was bit by a snake in his sleep and just didn’t know. But in order to fulfill his dream of moving to Japan while not paying airfare, he is trying to consume so much salmon, like an ocean’s worth of salmon, so he can evolve into a salmon-man hybrid, like something out of a Guillermo del Toro movie, who can swim the 3000 mile journey to Japan. He also hears Japanese chicks are into that sort of thing.

Or he’s trying to eat healthy and lose weight.

I forget which one it was in all honesty.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Join me for a Russian style dinner ;)
images

Reminds of my days in Tblisi, with a little kiosk on every corner with a Babushka.
The city basically lived on cigarettes and Vodka.
Though we did get our 22 oz bottles of Pilsner Urquell in the "supermarket."

I'm too old now to drink with Russians or East Europeans, my liver passed its expiration date!

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Traded my nicotine habit for a caffeine habit 18 years ago. Black coffee is my usual breakfast.

The Eagles won the NFC, the Patriots won the AFC, and me and my friends won the KFC that Sunday.

Also, going to the game this Saturday, hitting up John's Roast Pork before the game.

Johns Roast Pork is so good it sexually arouses me.

Top 3 cheesesteak and roast pork in the city.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Remind me. What's the deal here? Captain only eats salmon for some reason? I'm lost.

I blimped out when I came here, so I needed to lose weight. I ate salmon almost every day for around 14 months and was constantly hungry, so any mention of food triggers my sadness. But then I got food poisoning the first day of this semester, and even though it wasn't from salmon, ever since then I can barely stomach the idea of eating salmon, so I don't know what I am going to do now. Without it, my decision-making when it comes to food is already starting to go to hell.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I blimped out when I came here, so I needed to lose weight. I ate salmon almost every day for around 14 months and was constantly hungry, so any mention of food triggers my sadness. But then I got food poisoning the first day of this semester, and even though it wasn't from salmon, ever since then I can barely stomach the idea of eating salmon, so I don't know what I am going to do now. Without it, my decision-making when it comes to food is already starting to go to hell.

A different fish perhaps?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Reminds of my days in Tblisi, with a little kiosk on every corner with a Babushka.

I'm too old now to drink with Russians or East Europeans, my liver passed its expiration date!

Great beer choice. Czech beer for the win!

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Well i drink hot decaf tea at night sometimes an hour or two before bed. Some people can drink regular tea or coffee and still sleep. My aunt could. Not me

Decaf tea is a different story

Im in the "no caffee past a certain time or I cant sleep" camp too

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I just don't drink the caffeinated coffee because I don't want to be one of those people who needs it in the morning.

Better to never start a bad habit so you never need to try to stop it.

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville

you did not get a Georgian feast?
dinner-2_762x330.jpg

Reactions: BillDineen

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I can drink coffee and sleep right after no problem. It's supposedly good for you to do so if your taking a half hour nap according to some studies.
I don't get the point of this thread. It's like instagram without the pictures of the food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->