The Menu Part 8 I pray Hagg Leaves Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I've never had a watermelon beer I liked until today. Terrapin's watermelon gose is a winner. Also had Victory Cloudwalker IPA for the first time which was solid too. I'm not usually a big IPA guy, but I don't mind a nice juicy one.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
It’s crazy how scared people are of MSG when it’s just ****ing salt taken from seaweed.

So many people legitimately believe it’s come crazy unnatural dangerous chemical that the Chinese just add to their food for kicks and giggles.

And god help you if you try to explain to them what it actually is. Rachel Ray or Dr Oz told Karen that it’s bad for her and her little angel children so clearly it’s a life threatening poison.

I literally just watched a guy making chicken recipe talk about not using “nasty stuff like MSG” WHILE adding salt to the food.

People are f***ing morons. At the height of the gluten craze the restaurant I used to work at got a case of ‘gluten free’ lettuce.

EEFE1317-ABB2-4EA6-8CC7-3CDA2D6944A3.jpeg

I nearly shat myself in anger when I noticed.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Literally any grocery store.
We have a Southwest Chipotle one that is awesome, up here. The sauce was so good, I re-created it so I could have it here all the time for our own salads. And it comes with spicy tortilla chips that I was also able to find on their own.

But there is something about not having to cut everything up that makes those bags so appealing.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
People are ****ing morons. At the height of the gluten craze the restaurant I used to work at got a case of ‘gluten free’ lettuce.

View attachment 250159

I nearly shat myself in anger when I noticed.
Actually, a very reliable source has reported that gluten makes your d*** fly off.

On a serious note, I just saw the exact same thing yesterday. Bought a box of pre-washed/pre-cut lettuce and I sat there staring at it in disbelief because the box said “100% gluten free”. Unbelievable.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
We have a Southwest Chipotle one that is awesome, up here. The sauce was so good, I re-created it so I could have it here all the time for our own salads. And it comes with spicy tortilla chips that I was also able to find on their own.

But there is something about not having to cut everything up that makes those bags so appealing.
That sounds delicious! My favorites here are a Buffalo Ranch one and a Sweet Kale one with poppyseed dressing, cranberries, and pumpkin seeds. It's surprisingly addictive and just super easy like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad