OT: The Menu Part 5 Gritty's Kitchen and Lou's Tavern edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
And an uncrustable? Jesus that's like paradise in a picture.
Buyer beware though. I should’ve had a thought about it at this particular location. Must have been in the cooler for a while. Unfortunately Levittown probably welches at 5 bucks per can of beer.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Buyer beware though. I should’ve had a thought about it at this particular location. Must have been in the cooler for a while. Unfortunately Levittown probably welches at 5 bucks per can of beer.

What was the canned date? Cant imagine it wouldve been that old, but i guess when you start getting in to these smaller locations, ya never know.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
What was the canned date? Cant imagine it wouldve been that old, but i guess when you start getting in to these smaller locations, ya never know.
They don’t actually print it. At least on heady. That was the first thing I went looking for and it wasn’t on the can. I guess they expect it’ll go as soon as it hits the shelves.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
They don’t actually print it. At least on heady. That was the first thing I went looking for and it wasn’t on the can. I guess they expect it’ll go as soon as it hits the shelves.

Weird, i thought they did. Maybe it was a can im confusing it with. Its probably more likely that they didnt keep it cold upon arrival than it being too old though.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Guys, I'm not sure if all of you have or haven't tried Royal Farms chicken and potato wedges. They are incredible.

Now I found out they built one on Fire road in Egg harbor township, I'm going tonight and will have photos.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Open face garlic shrimp taco along with bacon wrapped scallops....then desert.

Topping options were shredded marble cheese, lettuce, onions, guacamole, salsa, sour cream.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Reactions: Tripod

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
i was on line yesterday, looking at some food stuff, and saw some threads about food you can't buy anymore. is their anything you guys remember, that you really liked, that you can't buy now? a few things i remember are, franco american mac and cheese, pepperidge farm pineapple and cheese strudel and ore ida cheddar brown hashbrown pattys.

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
i was on line yesterday, looking at some food stuff, and saw some threads about food you can't buy anymore. is their anything you guys remember, that you really liked, that you can't buy now? a few things i remember are, franco american mac and cheese, pepperidge farm pineapple and cheese strudel and ore ida cheddar brown hashbrown pattys.

Pretzel Breakfast sandwich at Dunkin donuts.

Doritos made a Flavor in the 90s that I forgot. I think it was a pepper jack flavor or something

Chicken Tonight

Finally HIRES root beer.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
3D Doritos.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

Surge.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

3D Doritos.

3D Doritos would 100% be my vote. Not a week goes by that I don't think about them.

The other was Crispy M&M's, they disappeared for years and then when I was in Italy in 2010 they had a giant bag at a rest stop. I bought it and ate them all. A few years later they came back out in the US. I'm not sure if they're still available.

Pretty sure that's available again?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
If they dont have it, I'm blaming you. Enjoy your weekend while you can, cause Monday morning, I'm Surgin'.

None near me in South Jersey. However my Old Neighborhood is showing 4 locations, 2 in Roxborough including 1 next to Delassandros.

The Sunoco by Henry and Walnut right by Delassandros and Chubby's.

They got another at a Sunoco near the Art Museum / Eastern State area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad