OT: The Menu Part 5 Gritty's Kitchen and Lou's Tavern edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Buren Boy

--------------------
Aug 18, 2006
I'm from the Philly area, went to university in Montreal and put down roots here. The coffee in the usual US chains are terrible. Starbucks is probably the "best" of the bunch. Tim Hortons blows them all away. There is something addictive about their coffee.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Free Pancake Day is this Tuesday from 7 am to 7 pm IHOP. I don't care if they are not as good as home I get it.

However free is free.

I'll probably get an omelet but I expect to put no short of 12 Free pancakes.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Edit - you ever try that mushroom coffee?

Nope, sorry.

I'm from the Philly area, went to university in Montreal and put down roots here. The coffee in the usual US chains are terrible. Starbucks is probably the "best" of the bunch. Tim Hortons blows them all away. There is something addictive about their coffee.

You picked a beautiful place to settle.

I have to say when I'm up there I prefer McDonald's to Tim's, but I understand that McDonald's now buys from Tim's old supplier, so I guess what I actually prefer is Tim Hortons' old blend. :laugh:

FlyingPhilly

Mar 3, 2013
Philly
Are you Ok? Are you human? How the hell do you not like cereal?

You do realize they even make healthy cereals.

Your eggs in the picture look very sad. Do you think to eat healthy all the time is going to save you from death? I have seen the healthiest people drop dead. I have seen many 400lb fat people go from every disease you can think of because of overeating.

I keep it in the middle and like to enjoy healthy and unhealthy food. Moderation my friend learn to love it.

I don’t get satisfaction from eating cereal.

I don’t know man, a lot of your pictures are of delicious and unhealthy food. I’m pretty hard when it comes to food and try to eat healthier so I can’t give into your temptation of moderation

Attachments

• 7D6EC9FE-5086-4751-B587-F86B920312AD.jpeg
    7D6EC9FE-5086-4751-B587-F86B920312AD.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: klutch and Tripod

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I don’t get satisfaction from eating cereal.

I don’t know man, a lot of your pictures are of delicious and unhealthy food. I’m pretty hard when it comes to food and try to eat healthier so I can’t give into your temptation of moderation

I'll get you hooked soon enough. I'll find something you absolutely love.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Lou, your moderation.....when do you eat the healthy stuff?

:D

I got Bananas, Blueberries, Strawberries, grapes in the Fridge as we speak.

I usually will eat a garden salad 3x a week with veggies and good stuff. I got a box of Kashi cereal and Special K in the pantry as we speak.

Brocceli is my fav veggie

Reactions: klutch

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I got Bananas, Blueberries, Strawberries, grapes in the Fridge as we speak.

I usually will eat a garden salad 3x a week with veggies and good stuff. I got a box of Kashi cereal and Special K in the pantry as we speak.

Brocceli is my fav veggie
ok, I have just never seen you post anything like that....lol. Looking out for you, Lou!!! Kashi bars are good, have not had the cereal.

As for broccoli:

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
ok, I have just never seen you post anything like that....lol. Looking out for you, Lou!!! Kashi bars are good, have not had the cereal.

As for broccoli:

#PancakeWatch

Yeah Lou, isnt today pancake day?

For you Healthy people. See even I eat healthy. During the work week, I stop usually at Wawa for lunch and I get salads, wraps, etc.

Also I spend alot of time between Robbinsville and Dayton moving trailers. They have quick check all up and down 130 and they have a nice little version of what wawa sells as far as making things fresh.

Today was also free pancake day. I devoured 10.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly

For you Healthy people. See even I eat healthy. During the work week, I stop usually at Wawa for lunch and I get salads, wraps, etc.

Also I spend alot of time between Robbinsville and Dayton moving trailers. They have quick check all up and down 130 and they have a nice little version of what wawa sells as far as making things fresh.

Today was also free pancake day. I devoured 10.

HOW?

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ

What are you How-ing about?

How did I eat 10 pancakes? real simple, they are served 3 at a time. They are short stacks. I don't use syrup except sugar-free. I use little syrup due to I'm eating 10. Normally I don't eat 10 at a time. Usually, 3 is the max, I ate very little for dinner night before knowing I was in for a big breakfast. Also, I skipped lunch. I just drank 4 cups of Dunkin and kept the assembly line moving and already pooped 3x thanks to eating a few of those peanut butter bars Jiff put out.

I'm 5'8 218 lbs, every 2 years I have to get a medical card and they do a full physical exam. My vision was 20/13 and my blood pressure 122/80 which is right where you want to be.

Reactions: klutch

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
What are you How-ing about?

How did I eat 10 pancakes? real simple, they are served 3 at a time. They are short stacks. I don't use syrup except sugar-free. I use little syrup due to I'm eating 10. Normally I don't eat 10 at a time. Usually, 3 is the max, I ate very little for dinner night before knowing I was in for a big breakfast. Also, I skipped lunch. I just drank 4 cups of Dunkin and kept the assembly line moving and already pooped 3x thanks to eating a few of those peanut butter bars Jiff put out.

I'm 5'8 218 lbs, every 2 years I have to get a medical card and they do a full physical exam. My vision was 20/13 and my blood pressure 122/80 which is right where you want to be.
Ok that makes more sense. I thought you got a plate of 10 pancakes and ate it that way. I doubt I’d get past 4 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->