giflebowski.gif

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
1. Steak and Bacon
2. Bacon and Steak
3. Bacon
I bought both today at the grocery store.

I was craving pizza, so used half a pit bread, pepperoni, mushrooms, and chicken as the toppings. It was my first bread in a week.

I knew it would not fill me so also had a few chicken lettuce wraps smothered in mayo!

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I bought both today at the grocery store.

I was craving pizza, so used half a pit bread, pepperoni, mushrooms, and chicken as the toppings. It was my first bread in a week.

I knew it would not fill me so also had a few chicken lettuce wraps smothered in mayo!

You should look up "Fathead pizza" or Real Good Pizza. Real Good Pizza is basically a Chicken Crust and its great. 8g of carbs for the whole thing. They are like 7 bucks a piece.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
It's not like I thought it would be good - I just wanted to be a little wild. I succeeded. And then some.

Every time I want to feel a little wild I go to hfboards and say something negative about Hakstok and Hagg - and wait for the usual suspects to go full vodka+milk on me :laugh:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
You should look up "Fathead pizza" or Real Good Pizza. Real Good Pizza is basically a Chicken Crust and its great. 8g of carbs for the whole thing. They are like 7 bucks a piece.
I was looking at it yesterday actually. But I am too lazy to cook the bread part...lol. So I settled on the pits bread.

But it was my only meal of the day so it was a little treat.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Thank you.

My issue is that I am a picky eater. I eat meat so figured this would be a good "diet". Essentially, I just needed to stop eating so many empty carbs from potato chips, bread, crackers, pasta, etc...

So building around meat seems simple. I am just looking for those other add ons. I have had salads with minimal dressing. Mushrooms.

I figure if I keep asking different people, more ideas are better than none! I am missing pasta and fruits the most I think. Oh, and chips...lol. There are 6 open bags of chips in my cupboard. And I have had 1 chip in 1 week. Yup...1 chip. And mostly it was because I wanted that sour cream and onion flavour, not the chip.

Philly cheessteak mushrooms, cukes and sour cream. Went keto quite religiously for 2 months and dropped 26lbs. Went off a bit for last few weeks of summer, but gonna go hard core starting October. Tuna with mayo and pickles. Tacos using lettuce wraps.

Agree it gets boring quick, but you will lose your appetite quickly. Ok snack also is Pumpkin seed kernals from Costco, bake them and add some popcorn salt, fills the chips craving.

If you can keep the carbs below 20grams, weight falls off fast. Buddy back home is over a year now, he was like 350lbs, down to 200 lbs now, its incredible

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I was looking at it yesterday actually. But I am too lazy to cook the bread part...lol. So I settled on the pits bread.

But it was my only meal of the day so it was a little treat.

They have those pizza crusts made of cauliflower - well, I don't know if you can buy them, but you can find directions online of how to make them. Can't remember if cauliflower is OK on Keto or not, but that is one of the first recipes I am going to try when the house is done and I can start cooking.

Reactions: Tripod

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Philly cheessteak mushrooms, cukes and sour cream. Went keto quite religiously for 2 months and dropped 26lbs. Went off a bit for last few weeks of summer, but gonna go hard core starting October. Tuna with mayo and pickles. Tacos using lettuce wraps.

Agree it gets boring quick, but you will lose your appetite quickly. Ok snack also is Pumpkin seed kernals from Costco, bake them and add some popcorn salt, fills the chips craving.

If you can keep the carbs below 20grams, weight falls off fast. Buddy back home is over a year now, he was like 350lbs, down to 200 lbs now, its incredible
Yeah that's crazy weight loss! I just want to lose 20 lbs....to get down yo 150. I am not a tall beast of a man like Hatcher. Lol.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Anyone tried Mediterreanian diet? I've been in Greece and I found their food to be wonderful. Deserts were attrocious though.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Yeah that's crazy weight loss! I just want to lose 20 lbs....to get down yo 150. I am not a tall beast of a man like Hatcher. Lol.

I have a lot more than you to lose I've got 40'more to go.
Hatchopposite. Short and fat lol

Stay disciplined and it will fall off you. Once you get to ketosis you just need to stay in it.

Reactions: Tripod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad