OT: The menu: Part 3. Chocolate milk is legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
When I was a kid I'd just make my own pizza bagels in the toaster oven. Perhaps I need to buy another toaster oven and make stuff now. Also did breakfast sandwiches with slices of back bacon and cheese.
My mom would make just regular white toast pizzas when I was a kid.....some butter, mozzarella and a slice of tomato baked in the toaster oven for a bit. Similar to a grilled cheese basically.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
giphy.gif

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Ketchup on a soft pretzel. I found out from a dare that it almost tastes like shrimp

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
My boss eats PB & cheese sandwiches. Or at least he did until we shamed him for that travesty. I suspect he's still eating them on the sly when we aren't looking.

Reactions: WestrnPhlyr

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
View media item 2845
I made a garlicky greek chicken dish, with asparagus, cucumbers and lemon.

I gutted a squash, hollowed it out entirely and used it as a bowl.

My girlfriend is on keto, and since squash sucks, and isn't keto, i got rid of the innards, haha.

I wish i made rice for myself, but otherwise, it was decent enough and my first installment to this thread.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
View media item 2845
I made a garlicky greek chicken dish, with asparagus, cucumbers and lemon.

I gutted a squash, hollowed it out entirely and used it as a bowl.

My girlfriend is on keto, and since squash sucks, and isn't keto, i got rid of the innards, haha.

I wish i made rice for myself, but otherwise, it was decent enough and my first installment to this thread.
Any meal ideas you would like to share that your GF has?

I have only been cutting carbs for a week but meal ideas are always welcome.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
@Tripod Here are a couple of good ones (cutting carbs), I make the first bean stew all the time and it's my go-to packed lunch. Even better with some sliced avocado on top, some quality grated hard cheese, and some extra hot sauce isn't bad on it either. I've yet to try the other 3 recipes, but assume they are decent also

Easy, One-Pot Postrun Meals | Runner's World
Thank you.

My issue is that I am a picky eater. I eat meat so figured this would be a good "diet". Essentially, I just needed to stop eating so many empty carbs from potato chips, bread, crackers, pasta, etc...

So building around meat seems simple. I am just looking for those other add ons. I have had salads with minimal dressing. Mushrooms.

I figure if I keep asking different people, more ideas are better than none! I am missing pasta and fruits the most I think. Oh, and chips...lol. There are 6 open bags of chips in my cupboard. And I have had 1 chip in 1 week. Yup...1 chip. And mostly it was because I wanted that sour cream and onion flavour, not the chip.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Any meal ideas you would like to share that your GF has?

I have only been cutting carbs for a week but meal ideas are always welcome.

My girlfriend made a phenomenal Cheeseburger Casserole the other night. Look into that! No carbs, and was delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad