Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Fixed. *sarcasm*

ObPD.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The hostility of the non-coffee drinkers in this thread is extremely concerning. The Menu is supposed to be a safe space for all taste buds.

On that note... The Menu 3: Taste Buds and Dad Puns

I don't know. In my experience (which is 100% from this board), Philadelphia is a city of sandwich fascists, which I can appreciate and enjoy, but doesn't lend itself to freedom of expression vis a vis taste buds lol. The tension does lend itself to some good nonsense in here, though, and that's all that really matters. I mean, we have hipsters in here who actually try to argue that dark chocolate is better than milk chocolate, or that ketchup is better on anything than mustard. That is some crazy ****ing nonsense, but it is fun. It's more fun to argue about that than it is to remind people how bad Robert Hagg is. Also, most of the board's idiots have no idea how to approach this thread, so it remains more or less completely troll-free.

lancer247

Jan 16, 2007
There's no argument. Dark chocolate is so superior to milk chocolate as to render questionable the taste, sanity, and decency of anyone who would claim otherwise.

I think hipsters choose it for the health benefit over milk but I can’t eat dark chocolate straight. It has to have almonds or something in it.
Milk chocolate can stand on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad