twitter.com
Oh
20210201_205741.jpg
hhhh yeh. Food coma incoming.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Here's a pic of the carnitas tacos even though you can't really see anything. Had soft tacos as well, but they looked even worse in pics. Carnitas with a shitload of lime, fire roasted corn, crispy onions, queso fresco, avocado, and chile lime crema. And plenty of leftovers for today too.

dceUG00.jpg

I couldn't eat those avocado slices like that - I'd need to mash them to mush. I mean I would just buy guacamole in a bottle.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Here's a pic of the carnitas tacos even though you can't really see anything. Had soft tacos as well, but they looked even worse in pics. Carnitas with a shitload of lime, fire roasted corn, crispy onions, queso fresco, avocado, and chile lime crema. And plenty of leftovers for today too.

dceUG00.jpg

I would make sweet, sweet love to this taco.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Technically hard shelled tacos should be called a folded tostada or something akin. :nod:

As tacos are soft.

Thanks America and the misappropriation of food culture. ;)

Though I call them tacos ofc. But it is true from a historical perspective.

I read some hilarious stuff about Taco Bell trying to expand into Mexico and how badly it failed ahaha.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Technically hard shelled tacos should be called a folded tostada or something akin. :nod:

As tacos are soft.

Thanks America and the misappropriation of food culture. ;)

Though I call them tacos ofc. But it is true from a historical perspective.

I read some hilarious stuff about Taco Bell trying to expand into Mexico and how badly it failed ahaha.
I go soft tortillas about 95% of the time too. Just had a hankering for some hard shells this time. Though we did have both so I made a couple double deckers with melted cheese in the middle. Primo.

Reactions: Appleyard

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
my complaint with certain chicken wings....why do some companies put the dame bbq sauce on them? Then when you cook them, say in the oven, the bbq sauce just ends up burning due to the sugar and you can't get the wings crispy.

Why not just have the sauce in a packet on the side so you can sauce them after they are crispy? EZPZ

I may have had wings for supper....

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
my complaint with certain chicken wings....why do some companies put the dame bbq sauce on them? Then when you cook them, say in the oven, the bbq sauce just ends up burning due to the sugar and you can't get the wings crispy.

Why not just have the sauce in a packet on the side so you can sauce them after they are crispy? EZPZ

I may have had wings for supper....
I wholeheartedly agree with you. The wings need to cook about 98% of the way dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad