Not open for further replies.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
69A761BE-EEFD-4B46-9E6C-A00E088E39A4.jpeg

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Current provisions are not up to my culinary standards but I’m committed to eating everything I have available before I venture into a supermarket.

Semi-related: does anyone know if you can make boxed Mac n cheese with almond milk?

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Current provisions are not up to my culinary standards but I’m committed to eating everything I have available before I venture into a supermarket.

Semi-related: does anyone know if you can make boxed Mac n cheese with almond milk?

I made mac n cheese, with Pepsi, beer, and hot sauce, it was an exploding combination.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

I am sure you could....it just might have a nutty undertone.

But nuts and cheese pair well together so you should be fine.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014

Smart choice.

And yes!!!!!!!!!!! Always almond milk. Like Tripod said, the nutty undertone is quite pleasant. Very subtle.

Reactions: Tripod and Striiker

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ

Guys, I watched Waynes World about over 1k times.

I had no clue, but during the Scene when Wayne and Casandra are at Benjamins apartment this song is playing.

Very underated song.

Temple of the dog, most people just listen to Hunger strike

All night thing
Wooden Jesus
Reach Down
All Dogs go to heaven

are all incredible.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
my top 5 Quarantine foods [thus far] are as follows:

-Baked Ziti. Delicious, filling, just as good the next day reheated. A tray can feed 2 for days.
-London Broil. A nice centerpiece of a meal, and delicious sliced up nice and thin on samwiches for days thereafter.
-Chili. Make a nice sized pot, it works as a meal and a side dish [chili nachos!] for weeks after.
-Cherry Pie. Yes, pie. I've had a slice for breakfast, a sliver as a midday snack, and for desert.
-Homemade Pizza. I've done the math [boredom], my homemade recipe costs $3.72 per pie. MORE PIE.

:GWC:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad