Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
584EFD36-B79D-41B7-9401-1BBFE1FF3C02.jpeg

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Snapchat-2089327521.jpg

Tonight, Chef Envious has prepared a fine delicacy. One of his very own signature dishes. A true delight. A dish to pleasure all the sensors of your palate.

Pan seared pork chop, seasoned with rosemary and garlic. Served over roasted sweet potatoes and sauteed zucchini. Finished with a sweet apple demiglaze with the slightest hint of lemon.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Chickpea flour
rice flour
brussel sprout powder
kale powder
green peas
sea salt
sunflower oil
Himalayan pink salt

Image via google
vupqwfcmsav31.png

I must admit you surprised me with this one!

How did you like them?

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I must admit you surprised me with this one!

How did you like them?
The mother in law dropped them off as she got them at Costco. She has gotten the Sea Salt one and the Kettle Corn ones for us in the past.

I like these ones the best by far!

Sea Salt ones were ok.
Kettle Corn I didn't like as they were too sweet.
But both tasted more "popcorny" to us and were thicker.

These veggie ones are WAY more like eating a potato chip. They are thinner, have a great crunch, and have just enough salt. And they actually taste good. I 100% would recommend for anyone who has a "chip" issue...like myself...lol. At times, I would have 4-5 open bags of chips and every night would eat them. I have cut way back on them now and these ones will likely replace then...except when I want a nice BBQ chip.

If you or anyone else tries them, I think you will love them! Looks like they have other flavours too:

flourish-chip-bags.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ybnvs

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
The mother in law dropped them off as she got them at Costco. She has gotten the Sea Salt one and the Kettle Corn ones for us in the past.

I like these ones the best by far!

Sea Salt ones were ok.
Kettle Corn I didn't like as they were too sweet.
But both tasted more "popcorny" to us and were thicker.

These veggie ones are WAY more like eating a potato chip. They are thinner, have a great crunch, and have just enough salt. And they actually taste good. I 100% would recommend for anyone who has a "chip" issue...like myself...lol. At times, I would have 4-5 open bags of chips and every night would eat them. I have cut way back on them now and these ones will likely replace then...except when I want a nice BBQ chip.

If you or anyone else tries them, I think you will love them! Looks like they have other flavours too:

flourish-chip-bags.png
Big fan of veggie straws and ESPECIALLY those Apple chips that Costco has. I could eat those Apple chips all day. Healthy alternative too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad